• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

watch it coming, there will be a very clear pre-poll omen to tell

humloongson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ground had shifted on the island by huge energy against PAP & LEEs, there will be clear signs showing it before 7th May. We can all see it.

nin-nao-hiah

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was flooding, but any other additional signs? Please update.

I am sad to be overseas at this critical moment but I have to earn a living for my family. Please, my fellow Singaporeans, vote for Singapore, vote for our pride, dignity, self-respect, & future. Vote to demonstrate that Singaporeans matter & Singaporeans can make a dignified living in Singapore, so that our fellow Singaporeans need not be forced to work overseas to earn a living while wages are suppressed & costs of living are increasing.

nin-nao-hiah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Singaporeans in Singapore now, any omen(s) so far? Please update, how is the overall atmosphere?
Thank you.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My pirahnas in my pond ..... suddenly feeding frenzy ..... 2 skeletons found and one motorised wheelchair!!:eek::eek::eek:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am quite well verse in iching.i thought of using it to predict.but i scare if the result come out is no good for the opposition, i will be down whole day.so i rather let heaven will decide what is the outcome!!!

iching.jpg