• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this the funniest election rally yet?

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChBhJKFI58U?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChBhJKFI58U?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I laughed until I had a stomachache:biggrin:
Fucking legend man

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa so fierce and powderful.
My blood vessel nearly burst.
Luckily I didn't watch it live at his rally.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what a rally should be. See the spontaneous response from the crowd. Reminds me of Tang Liang Hong!

One of the best speech so far. Well done Dr Ang. We will vote for SDP.

jw5

Loyal
Dr Ang is one of my favourite candidates.
What he said about wanting to help Singaporeans to be in the right mental state to face challenges was great.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's always on TV, the resident ch8 psychiatrist. Seems like your everyday decent doc. It turns out he's a closet Oppo supporter! Never judge a book by its cover. Who knows? Maybe he's the man behind the avatar we call middaydog here. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
He's always on TV, the resident ch8 psychiatrist. Seems like your everyday decent doc. It turns out he's a closet Oppo supporter! Never judge a book by its cover. Who knows? Maybe he's the man behind the avatar we call middaydog here. :biggrin:

Yeah, he's like you except that you are a closet pap supporter and today is the day you "chu gui" or come out of the closet. :biggrin:

Btw, I'm willing to bet middaydog has a full head of hair. Do you know any man who mocks his own baldness? :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the worst rally speeches I've ever heard and seen. He sounds like a pyschiatric patient instead of a psychiatrist. And the constant reference to JBJ, it was SDP and CSJ who themselves insisted multi-cornering JBJ out of Marine Parade 1992.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
he got his points too.

sound quite hot-tempered but in person, very 'talkable n straightforwar', jovial as wat we saw.

SDP with tis team stand a gd chance 2 get in2 parliament

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi, not that easy to give a speech in front of a large crowd. I think he did it quite well given his age but need to exercise. I scared he gonna collapse

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep, many pple ask. he say he's ok but belly big abit onllee
hahaha .... tis joker can joke

Oi, not that easy to give a speech in front of a large crowd. I think he did it quite well given his age but need to exercise. I scared he gonna collapse

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a Colonel, he served the army for years. He know his NS men, he knows the people. He is the leader. I am sure he can command and rally an army much stronger than LKY himself. Vote for him, for for SDP. Holland Bukit Timah residents should feel secured & proud having a resolved and powerful guy like him to take care of them. Don't vote for a serpent like Vivian and neither should the people vote for PAP who kept issuing threat.

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i dont understand why he has to shout?
i love the josephine speak.. :biggrin:

josephineteo-26.jpg

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
last nite rally @jurong east. hear holland-bkttimah residents shouting : we dont stay in hdb, we dont need pap upgrade. we only want u 2 speak up 4 us

SDP team there got potential for a win

He is a Colonel, he served the army for years. He know his NS men, he knows the people. He is the leader. I am sure he can command and rally an army much stronger than LKY himself. Vote for him, for for SDP. Holland Bukit Timah residents should feel secured & proud having a resolved and powerful guy like him to take care of them. Don't vote for a serpent like Vivian and neither should the people vote for PAP who kept issuing threat.