• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Did Chen Show Mao Come About In This Arena?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked with some old banker friends. I got the picture. Nothing confidential or secret. CSM became friend of Eric Tan when he advised Royal Bank of Canda when Eric Tan was one of the GMs. Eric Tan is now WP treasurer and will be leading a team to East Coast GRC.

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ehhh true or not binya ??

I thought your domineering mother-in-law told you ..... when she high on chivas dan heineken .... hehehehe

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother-in-law agrees to vote CST already. Open bottle, cheers!

my mum already in deep thought after i told her why we need a strong opposition party in singapore.to balance the force.
heard of ying yang balance?too much ying no good too much yang also no good, its good if we can have ying and yang balancing each other.

go go go wp!!!