• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

update from serangoon stadium 29th apr 2011

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi guys the stadium is fast filling up.

There are no more umbrellas when I got here but thank goodness I got 3 flags

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I leave the site Serangoon stadium at 8.30pm. At that time crowd about 35k and supporter still coming in. I believe it will hit more than 40k crowd.
Here my calculation 5k on the seat, 20k standing inside stadium compound and another 15k standing and sitting outside statdium compound.

At 9.10 reach Jurong West Pioneer stadium. Only less than 500 supporter there are still many carton mineral water waiting to distribute FOC . Most of them have lanyard so I believe they are RC member or PAP member.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I leave the site Serangoon stadium at 8.30pm. At that time crowd about 35k and supporter still coming in. I believe it will hit more than 40k crowd.
Here my calculation 5k on the seat, 20k standing inside stadium compound and another 15k standing and sitting outside statdium compound.

At 9.10 reach Jurong West Pioneer stadium. Only less than 500 supporter there are still many carton mineral water waiting to distribute FOC . Most of them have lanyard so I believe they are RC member or PAP member.

Serangon stadium can hold 15k people meh............

My impression is that it can only seat 1-2k max and about 5k more on the field..

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignore this shitty ivebert member

In the end, he get NOTHING. He is just wasting his own time bashing oppositions and Singaporeans.

Btw, NO one is perfect in this world and same goes to ivebert !

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My impression is that it can only seat 1-2k max and about 5k more on the field..

People came and went and yet the stadium remain filled to the brim. That satisfy your question that there were heavy traffics to & fro the stadium. Therefore the total crowds is
the capacity of the stadium multiply by two.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Later sure have photo. Count those seat 1st( I have count about 5k). Then from there count those standing in the stadium compound. You will get the figure about 20k. Outside stadium you need to be on side to count or estimate. Because very big area.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later sure have photo. Count those seat 1st( I have count about 5k). Then from there count those standing in the stadium compound. You will get the figure about 20k. Outside stadium you need to be on side to count or estimate. Because very big area.

Ouch! my son "ivebert" had shoved his cock into his mouth again!

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stadium was packed and people came and went through the narrow entrance. I went in for a while but later came out to find a good place to take picture. The crowd was spontaneous, all waving little flags in the air. I used my handphone to take a pic from the outside of the stadium. There were quite a number of people standing outside the stadium listening too. Btw, I do not know who and why someone set up handphone jamming signal. One call came and it was cut very fast. I overheard from a couple behind me also had the problem. :biggrin:

2qjkqz8.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Walao eh, Bro Cestbon, you really "huan dao zui zui zui". Good for you! :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

did u heard Pritam Singh spoke? His speech impressed me the most tonight, definitely a man to watch out for in the years to come.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The stadium was packed and people came and went through the narrow entrance. I went in for a while but later came out to find a good place to take picture. The crowd was spontaneous, all waving little flags in the air. I used my handphone to take a pic from the outside of the stadium. There were quite a number of people standing outside the stadium listening too. Btw, I do not know who and why someone set up handphone jamming signal. One call came and it was cut very fast. I overheard from a couple behind me also had the problem. :biggrin:

2qjkqz8.jpg

Bro there are no signal jammer, one phonecall for me came through. The problem is the bandwidth, the repeaters in the area was not designed for so many people in the 1st place and signals were not strong enough to penetrate most of the crowd.

Last edited:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ignore this shitty ivebert member

In the end, he get NOTHING. He is just wasting his own time bashing oppositions and Singaporeans.

Btw, NO one is perfect in this world and same goes to ivebert !

knn, this fucker ivebert is samleong lah