• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

drifter - biggest Dua Kang conman in Sammyboy who pretends to live in Japan

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter is actually an insane mind-masturbating Sinkie living in Singapore and gets an orgasm everything he talks superficially about his "Japanese" life
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Ask him where he "lives" in Japan and he won't say for sure because we can then ask questions about that place that he can't answer.

We all know that this mental fantasizing piece of shit pretends to have a Japanese gf.
:oIo::oIo::oIo:
Please lah. If you cannot even attract a Sinkie woman, which Japanese woman will want your uneducated Chinese arse????
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

This unemployed fucker claims to lives in Japan but suddenly appear in Hougang for the rally
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I want to see his "air ticket" back to Singapore
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

all iphone is the same ? iphone 3gs is free in japan thats why my friends ask me to send them a few sets .

actucally i can dont need to come back singapore at all ...

If you see one yadao kia with a Japanese girl ..it's me .. Happy searching :wink:

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter, can tell us which recent flight did you take from Japan to Singapore? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

why are you such a big dua kang?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LL07f.jpg

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo the Poly Grad ah beng :biggrin:

Can't see what you typed as I ignored you :confused:

But I assume you are posting the pictures again to remind yourself to take medication to stabilize your mental condition :rolleyes:

Just create a fucking wallpaper to remind yourself lah :oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
the banned only 24 hr la haha

If I get banned, I will just go do something else.

And you guys got so excited about it
Why will I get mad and frustrated?

It's just an online forum and I come here to fuck some Sinkies and won't get personal

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I get banned, I will just go do something else.

And you guys got so excited about it
Why will I get mad and frustrated?

It's just an online forum and I come here to fuck some Sinkies and won't get personal

qsp9vl.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahahaha...that's what I want !! Please KPKB more :wink: don't worry I won't send you to jail again :wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha...that's what I want !! Please KPKB more :wink: don't worry I won't send you to jail again :wink:

I get what u mean. Think we need to exercise patience, let him run about a little and entertain us before we stun him unexpectedly. hehe

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter is aka Equalisation aka kukubird58 aka no_faith aka youtalkcock aka KNNBCCB :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahaha

Drifter cannot even tell you which day he came back to Singapore from Japan

Because he has always been living in Singapore

Chao dua kang

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahaha

Drifter cannot even tell you which day he came back to Singapore from Japan

Because he has always been living in Singapore

Chao dua kang

Son, you make Daddy feel ashamed. I truly regret loving your mother's ass too much. You were an accident. Never had I dreamt that you could be conceived in her ass! That accounts for the perpetual stench on you! I am sorry. I should had wrung your skinny neck the moment you were born. But I could not bear to touch the shit all over you.