• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah...huge crowd turnout at PAP rally in Sengkang dis eveninin...

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was touched when i see it live at the amount of spectators/ attendances. you cant even see the green patches of green on the field.

Majullah WP

Workers Party today Rally Crowd at Hougang Next block 837. Photo Taken from HWZ Forum

2zg5892.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNPCB, they even get busloads of old folks to attend their rally by promising them ntuc voucher and free drinks......FUCKING PATHETIC!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

tumblr_lkd3y1zWe41qjztdvo1_500.jpg

Looking at them, there is no doubt they will 'outlive' their usefulness by the next election. Lol

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm more interested to see if crowd translate into votes. Last year crowd also sibei big. Votes still sibei small. Hopefully they can at least get the votes to win at Aljunied

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm more interested to see if crowd translate into votes. Last year crowd also sibei big. Votes still sibei small. Hopefully they can at least get the votes to win at Aljunied

42% in last GE to wp is sibei small amount of votes to u?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap rally looks like a classical music recital. :biggrin:

The old folks are there, for they are relate to the 'tong, tong, tong chang'...wayang & the 'mong kar chng hee'....where the puppets speak the boring, same lines to the same tune at the same stage with the same backdrop...and you get them in...another five years, they will 'MONG YOU KAR CHNG'...REAL GOOD.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but if Clinton666 lives in a private property, Why does he need to fight for freebies?

You will be surprised, I have seen the owner of a minimart, an ardent 'chilli craps stalls' fan, queue up for free 1ltr of HL milk near anMRT station..mind you, the minimart have plenty...drive good car etc.

GREEDY is the word.

Last edited:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh your ban finish liao ah. I was expecting to Win with about 60% vote so yes it's small

CB PAp dog,

may i ask u not to be so kwa lan. i hav a damn short temper and i am not as 'soft hearted' as my big brother here. i have been known to put forummers tel no big big in my signature. u want free advert from me just say so. dun say i didn't warn u.

fuck u:oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/poor-turnout-pap-first-ge-rally-184231332.html

If the outcome for this General Election was based purely on rally attendances, the Opposition would win hands down.

An estimated 2,500 people, many of whom were hardcore party supporters, turned up for the People's Action Party's (PAP) first rally for the 2011 General Election at the field beside Buangkok MRT station on Thursday evening.

That figure pales in comparison to the rallies for the Worker's Party in Hougang (estimated 20,000), in Geylang East for National Solidarity Party (estimated 5,000), in Clementi stadium for Reform Party (estimated 4,000) and near Commonwealth MRT for Singapore Democratic Party (estimated 10,000).

opposition rallies should have vote on the spot option. :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
char azn dog,

busy pming huh. trying to get admin ban me again is it:biggrin:

I had nothing to do with your last ban. The first person I want to ban wouldn't be U. U're too full of yourself to think I want to ban u :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go verify with the admins why they banned you and stop accusing me blindly :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had nothing to do with your last ban. The first person I want to ban wouldn't be U. U're too full of yourself to think I want to ban u :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go verify with the admins why they banned you and stop accusing me blindly :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

pap dog,

there is nothing for me to talk to admin about. admin is a pap dog as well like u :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

dun test my patience pap dog. its running thin. :eek:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the hell can the Hougang Rally be only 20,000... I think 20,000 near the stage yes but all the way behind, the HDB balconies, the roof of the carpark, behind the barricades and all the way to the MRT was filled with people...