• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah...huge crowd turnout at PAP rally in Sengkang dis eveninin...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah, got so many ppl arh? :p:p:p:p:p:oIo:

DSCF1133.jpg

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess some of the supporters for the PAP Rally at Buangkok are invited :biggrin:

Same goes for the Nomination Day :biggrin:

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNPCB, they even get busloads of old folks to attend their rally by promising them ntuc voucher and free drinks......FUCKING PATHETIC!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

tumblr_lkd3y1zWe41qjztdvo1_500.jpg

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
every election rally is the same lah, opposition thousands of supporters, PAP a few pathetic souls. But when the result come out, many here will shout 'boh li yew eh, boh li yew eh":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis time different lah just watch.

every election rally is the same lah, opposition thousands of supporters, PAP a few pathetic souls. But when the result come out, many here will shout 'boh li yew eh, boh li yew eh":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

RonRon

I knew SOMEONE Like You would said that ! Don't take it for granted ( PAP Circus win again ) because....Pass 5 Years alot of things has happened and change people mindset :wink:

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNPCB, they even get busloads of old folks to attend their rally by promising them ntuc voucher and free drinks......FUCKING PATHETIC!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

tumblr_lkd3y1zWe41qjztdvo1_500.jpg

My neighbour grandmother came back from PAP nomination day and fell sick. We told her to quickly go see doctor and take care of her health instead of being forced to attend the grassroot activities. The weather has been extremely hot lately and dangerous for old folks to go out in the open like that.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the Returning Officer,

Please consider having different grades of rally spaces, e.g. L - for expected crowds of 20k or more, M - between 10k and 20k, S - a void deck would do. Also, consider charging for space NOT taken up. So if a party books a L space, and only 100 turn up, they should be charged for the 5000 (half of site capacity) less 100 not taken up.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i believe those are the same group of auntie who always hang around RC for free food , free outing , free drinks ...ect .

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believe those are the same group of auntie who always hang around RC for free food , free outing , free drinks ...ect .

I suspect CLINTON666 is among that small group of people eyeing for some freebies.

Last edited: