• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Truly a dishonest PM and an equally dishonest party.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody withdraws or resigns from an endeavor if an allegation is false or has no legs to stand on. Nobody will ask someone to stand aside or quit if the allegation does not have any element of credibility.

Steve Tan is neither honourable or honest and neither is the Prime Minister honest or sincere with the citizens of his country. The term honourable was also used by his father when Teh Cheng Wan committed suicide in the face of overwhelming evidence procured by the CPIB.

Does this country deserve a party or a PM that is not straight forward and honest. First the attempt to float a lie by getting Steve Tan to claim that he quit after talking with his wife giving the false impression that he wife was against the idea of he becoming a politician. That same day, it was revealed online the true reason that he was withdrawn and they had no choice but for the PM and PAP to come clean. The PM, the party and the sex predator then do a u-turn. The same PAP media team that arranged for Steve Tan to put the blame on the wife then arranges an exclusive press interview with the whole context changed within 24 hrs.

This would not have been possible without the Internet and the nation had to rely on the prostitutes from Toa Payoh to inform the people.

Credit to the lady who stepped forward and saved this country from a bloody sexual predator. It should be noted that she stood by her word not to purse the matter or to reveal what transpired if he was withdrawn.

The source of information came from the hornet's nest.

If the Singapore citizens want accountability from a dishonest and deceiving PM, they better look elsewhere or start to vote people from the opposition into parliament. These people may not be in a position to govern but many of them are credible, honest and concerned Singaporeans who want to do right by their country and for their country. People like Sylvia, Nicole, Alec and man others are true salt of the earth. Give them a chance to ensure that PAP and our devious and absentee PM is kept on the straight and the narrow.

The failure of Lim Boon Heng and Lim Swee Say to address this complaint and those of others is a shame, an absolute shame. The purpose of a trade union is to protect their members who are staff of companies and organisations. This is a management staff that was sexually harresing his own staff and mind you, a number of them and there appears to be no avenue or attempt to address it or correct it. And this is NTUC, supposedly the champion of protecting workers.

An absolute disgrace.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST was just emulating LBH. LBH found a partner outside marriage when he was Sec-Gen. This lady was even promoted to superscale grade in NTUC. Steven Tan is a nobody compared to LBH. The difference being, in LBH's case, his wife complained to LHL. In ST's case, his wife stands by him, for now at least.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the solution is willing party to pursue your sexual exploits as in LBH and Foo Mee Har. There is no one to lodge a complaint.As long as their partners keep quiet, the party will tolerate and get rid of you sooner or later.

ST was just emulating LBH. LBH found a partner outside marriage when he was Sec-Gen. This lady was even promoted to superscale grade in NTUC. Steven Tan is a nobody compared to LBH. The difference being, in LBH's case, his wife complained to LHL. In ST's case, his wife stands by him, for now at least.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmm.....didn't know that PAP has a stringent screening process that can easily allow a sex-scandal candidate to pass thru and termed him ministerial material.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, if what scroobal says is the truth, then how can we make his info viral? We need the nation to know, not just the few who come to this forum

Last edited:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot be la. LBH is good good christian leh.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not judge a book by its cover. I am also a believing Christian, but I know I have my own weaknesses, and I have seen pastors fall

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody withdraws or resigns from an endeavor if an allegation is false or has no legs to stand on. Nobody will ask someone to stand aside or quit if the allegation does not have any element of credibility.

Steve Tan is neither honourable or honest and neither is the Prime Minister honest or sincere with the citizens of his country. The term honourable was also used by his father when Teh Cheng Wan committed suicide in the face of overwhelming evidence procured by the CPIB.

Does this country deserve a party or a PM that is not straight forward and honest. First the attempt to float a lie by getting Steve Tan to claim that he quit after talking with his wife giving the false impression that he wife was against the idea of he becoming a politician. That same day, it was revealed online the true reason that he was withdrawn and they had no choice but for the PM and PAP to come clean. The PM, the party and the sex predator then do a u-turn. The same PAP media team that arranged for Steve Tan to put the blame on the wife then arranges an exclusive press interview with the whole context changed within 24 hrs.

This would not have been possible without the Internet and the nation had to rely on the prostitutes from Toa Payoh to inform the people.

Credit to the lady who stepped forward and saved this country from a bloody sexual predator. It should be noted that she stood by her word not to purse the matter or to reveal what transpired if he was withdrawn.

The source of information came from the hornet's nest.

If the Singapore citizens want accountability from a dishonest and deceiving PM, they better look elsewhere or start to vote people from the opposition into parliament. These people may not be in a position to govern but many of them are credible, honest and concerned Singaporeans who want to do right by their country and for their country. People like Sylvia, Nicole, Alec and man others are true salt of the earth. Give them a chance to ensure that PAP and our devious and absentee PM is kept on the straight and the narrow.

The failure of Lim Boon Heng and Lim Swee Say to address this complaint and those of others is a shame, an absolute shame. The purpose of a trade union is to protect their members who are staff of companies and organisations. This is a management staff that was sexually harresing his own staff and mind you, a number of them and there appears to be no avenue or attempt to address it or correct it. And this is NTUC, supposedly the champion of protecting workers.

An absolute disgrace.

This hornet's nest is the girl's birds nest?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot be la. LBH is good good christian leh.

Backslide possible? Trust me, my info is 101% accurate. Not sure if the affair is still on. But it was in the past, and LBH's wife spoke to LHL. Just after the last GE, LBH was moved to PMO. Officially, to make way for Crying Lim Sia Suay.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Backslide possible? Trust me, my info is 101% accurate. Not sure if the affair is still on. But it was in the past, and LBH's wife spoke to LHL. Just after the last GE, LBH was moved to PMO. Officially, to make way for Crying Lim Sia Suay.

I trust you. Good Christians always have extra-marital affairs, because they're so good, in demand. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not judge a book by its cover. I am also a believing Christian, but I know I have my own weaknesses, and I have seen pastors fall

Agree. Regardless of race and/or religion, men always mati coz of gambling/money and/or the abalone. Witnessed many such incidents in the past.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I trust you. Good Christians always have extra-marital affairs, because they're so good, in demand. :biggrin:

Good Christians are also human beings. Temptation is always present. I personally know a pastor who bio-ed one of his church member. Pastor was married but chio bu was just too hot. Even God could not help the pastor to saim this temptation. Pastor's small head took control of his big head.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
just luvs it man...pious catholic crybaby finally getting his comeuppence...goes back to the time when he played a vital role playing wordsmith in the catholic news viz the alleged marxist affair in 87...bad karma balls...

btw stevey boy's wife reminds me a bit of tcs8 actress paige chua...looks quite cute...got to pity her for playing the role of the strong good wife...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder why these upset pappy wives always seem to go to pap top brass when hubbies stray?...reminds me of the time when that malay chappie minister's wife went to complain to lim kim san abt her hubby...apparently he then got a stern rebuke by raja at the behest of harry...LOL...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the wife goes to the "PAP top brass" to complain about the husband, things have obviously reached a stage where she decides to destroy his career.

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly outrageous!

It is a sign of how emasculated and anemic our press is that not one journalist dares ask these questions that scroobal has put out.

NTUC sex harassment cover up.

Where do they find these - Steven Tan, Fook Me Hard, Sarah PeiLing.....haha, YPAP, true PAP cadres and PAP moles on this forum must be pissed. Your PAP masters rather have Tan, Fook, and PeiLing than YOU!

An absolute disgrace.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

does this mean the FMH story isn't credible? :confused::confused::confused:

jw5

Loyal
It's more arrogance than dishonesty in my opinion.

It's as if they are saying "We want to put him up as candidate, what are you going to do about it?" or "We want to take him out and decline to tell you the reason, so what?"
They have totally lost a sense of humility and accountability and transparency to the people they are supposed and claim to be "serving".

How I wish JBJ was alive to chant "power to the people" again. :(

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm.....didn't know that PAP has a stringent screening process that can easily allow a sex-scandal candidate to pass thru and termed him ministerial material.

How stringent can the process be when u can field air heads and yes men !?! :confused: