• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low Thia Kiang ass v painful after gang bang and being outnumbered (acceptable?!)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wwGF8MV4nSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U ask a bunch of members...almost all ka ki lang xcept 2 opp...whether they feel cunt sing shd go... no ans...tat settle it...

Mai Hum...

U seriously think we all retard or wat? :confused:

dankos

U ask a bunch of members...almost all ka ki lang xcept 2 opp...whether they feel cunt sing shd go... no ans...tat settle it...

Mai Hum...

U seriously think we all retard or wat? :confused:

LTK machiam Ye Wen, can take 10 at a time. but problem is 87 vs 2, how to fight:mad:

vote more oppo parties in pls everyone.

M

Mitsuhide Akechi

LTK machiam Ye Wen, can take 10 at a time. but problem is 87 vs 2, how to fight:mad:

vote more oppo parties in pls everyone.

That YPAP fat ass in your avatar is full time here. Typing away whole day behind his PC how to lose weight like that? :biggrin:

dankos

Vote more...Hey i m thinking of "Vote All"...:biggrin::p

in ideal world i hope so. but its very difficult.

yesterday my very good fren came to my house to do some simple interior work for my house. i know this guy like 25 years liao, since sec sch. so i tell him, "XX, vote for oppo ok".

XX say " u siao eh. i vote for oppo next time my son want to go study, pap reject his choice school how??'"

i m like wtf:eek: this guy is not some ah beng. he runs his own company and is a poly grad. if he can fear pap till like that, what would 1000s of other old uncle/aunty think?

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not 4getting all those red ic de papaya had issue out over the last few yrs to ft...most if not all of dis bunch swear by papaya...its red ic in exchange for vote...:(:oIo: