• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Vincent Of SDP is good for Sinkapore ! Help Spread the words!

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Vincent of SDP can win the GRC he contests !

Lets not let longkang politics overshadows good people who are really out to serve the people and nation !

We are proud of Dr Vincent . He is good for Sinkapore !

Please help spread the words around the ward he is contesting !

God help sinkapore !

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bz4TiRuhFNU
This is not about upfront about pro-gay but it is about the PRINCIPLE of Dr. Vincent Wijeysingha!!!!!!!

Looking at the youtube again it is very clear that Ravi wants to challenge the constitution from all fronts…including men having sex with young boys of 14 as this is practiced and OK in some parts of the world…..he kept uttering India, so I assume in certain parts of Indian villiages the law and customs do allow adult men to have sex with boys as young as 14……but hello, this is Singapore and I am writing in Canada! We do not condole even PEDOPHILE thoughts, period!

Dr. Vincent Wijessingha was there in the forum. He even spoke and went along with the flow BUT did NOT rebute on this part of “adult men having sex with 14 years old boys”. What excuse has he got for not registering an objection on such clause.

He is supposed to be a poltician and thus must be sensitive to sexaul exploitation and pedophile. Not objecting in such a public meeting imply he indirectly consent! Let me give you and eg. I was at a large Catholic teacher-parents meeting with the Alberta Minister of Education His Right Honourable Mr. Dave Handcock last winter, 2010. During his presentation he mentioned that he just visited the Singapore for a education conference. In the Question and Answer session I was the first to speak and I warned him NOT to follow the Singapore education system bec. of the level of stress and lack of creativity among students. Present were the Mayor of Edmonton, Catholic school supertendents, teachers, parents and my 14 yr old son….120 of us. I registered my disapproval.

If a lifeguard finds a dangerous act he will register his disapproval to blow the whister twice. A politician must also right away register his disapproval when Ravi cited this challenge to the constitution for allowing adult men to have sex with 14 years old boy. How can Dr. Vincent Wijessingha not able to catch the flaw. Well his excuse could be he is not as smart as me as I am graduated with a Masters degree from Imperial College…granted then.

I have now formed my judgement! I am NOT supporting SDP anymore! What damn “principle” he is talking about….he did not even stand up to protect kids! I am damn mad with such homosexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dr. Vivian is more upright than you…..many times over!!!!!!What sort of moral teaching your father has given to you….he was the Principal of RI…shame on you and shame on your father!!!!!!!!!!!

I am prepared to fly back from Canada to Singapore and raise my voice or shout out in ALL conference and rallies this Dr. Vincent is in to ask him why he did not register his disapproval of lawyer citing adult men having sex with 14 years old boy……using it as one of the clause to challenge the constitution….pro-pedophile!? I have a 14 years old son so this issue is very much at home with me.

I am a anti-PAP and hate Lee Kuan Yew but this pedophile inclination is way beyond I can stand. It is not just politics, it is pedophile...anyone has the right to protect children!