• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Video About Vincent Wijeysingha!!!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gmk3f4qZa1w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is about that doctor from that most prestigious British university SHEFFIELD, the man who is about to change Singapore for good, the trouble is I know him from his former incarnation, and he was involved in one of the dirtiest sides of British life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmk3f4qZa1w

Uploaders' Comments (cassianfelicio)

It is distressing enough for a child to be isolated from their family but another Wijeysingha joke is to separate them from their culture. If a child has an English father and an Angolan mother were do you put her? With a Jamaican!
cassianfelicio 1 day ago

Here we have the level of SDP thought. It would seem if I was gay I would be pro-Wijeysingha, since he has a gay agenda. If you want to see my face on one of the lesser appreciated songs of mine you will see me, 'feeling the way i do'.
As it is Singapore can you really be voting for a party with this level of intellect and debate?
cassianfelicio 6 days ago

British Social Services is the dirtiest side of British life. Children are taken for often valid reasons, but in my case not, and divorced from their culture and can be advertised and sold. Just like in the pages of 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' and it doesn't matter if you are British or not, a Singaporean family could be just visiting and their children could be stolen. This is what Wijeysingha was involved in in the UK.
cassianfelicio 4 months ago

I don't think I could pass for Jamaican with that accent. Who am I? The father of a three month old baby girl who was abused in care. The girl then spent four years in care largely thanks to Dr Wijeysingha, who openly sided with a racist against us. If you truely are attacking my music OK, but if it is because you are a friend of that pond life Wijeysingha, think do you know what he actually did for Birmingham SS, because I do.
cassianfelicio 5 months ago

Last edited:

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the video for those who are interested to know who is the uploader
cassianfelicio.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4YUbRHp_Ks?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4YUbRHp_Ks?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the 2nd video that the fellow did on Vincent Wijeysingha and it is called Vincent Wijeysingha II.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BywrYLYUXjM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
kind of a follow up, yes I know it's not as good as Eminem's original. I hope I will iluminate the good folk of Singapore a little more with this one

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KLJW,

If the allegations is in Singapore or by Sinkie, then maybe can fake but if the poster dare to put his face and is from UK. Then quite hard to brush it aside. If MIW can get PAP IB all the way from UK then they are so damn tokkong.

Maybe someone can try to engage this 'cassianfelicio' to test him?

That will only get more sympathy votes for SDP. :biggrin:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KLJW,

If the allegations is in Singapore or by Sinkie, then maybe can fake but if the poster dare to put his face and is from UK. Then quite hard to brush it aside. If MIW can get PAP IB all the way from UK then they are so damn tokkong.

Maybe someone can try to engage this 'cassianfelicio' to test him?

You think it's not possible with funds right out of taxpayers money without their consent and knowledge? :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course it is possible but the risk is too high as the fellow may turn turtle and PAP's credibility would be gone forever. Too much to lose and not much to gain.

You think it's not possible with funds right out of taxpayers money without their consent and knowledge? :biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
This UK fellow is trying very hard.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ny5Fg2QE6R0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
One of the social workers involved in the john fowler case was none other than Vincent Wijeysingha, one of the leaders now of the Singaporean opposistion.
cassianfelicio 1 month ago

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This UK fellow is trying very hard.

I think he is trying too hard until it seems so untrue. But I wouldn't bet on Sinkie voters not buying this stuff especially knowing the PAP is going to highlight this matter during the elections. They are this stupid. Pity that the issues of the day are going to be hijacked again. Hope SDP got a plan to counter this and keep harping on bread and butter issues. Good luck.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chow ang moh maybe stays in Singapore and does this to prove that he is part of the PAP. It's ridiculous that anyone would make two videos to target a specific individual. This chow ang moh must have too much time on his hands but no one really does. There surely is more to this video. Let's have more of November 1993.