• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are RCs partisan entities?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i'm a bit daft here, can anyone enlighten me? thanks in advance :o:o:o

why is it that PAP flags are flown outside RCs? are RCs & TCs political entities or non-partisan entities? i'm terribly confused. :eek::eek::eek:

next question: even when the Parliament has dissolved, are the TCs and RCs still under the PAP's charge until a new Government is formed? or are these entities returned to the HDB and/or relevant Government ministries for operations in the absence of the Parliament? :o:o:o

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately: RC, TC = PAP
Government = PAP.
National Reserves = PAP.
Election Committee = PAP.
IRAS = PAP.
SAF = PAP.
SPH = PAP.
Singapore Zoo = PAP.
Bird Park = PAP.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC = PAP
CASE = PAP
SGH, CGH, TTSH, KTPH, AH, NUH = PAP
Singapore Pools = PAP
NKF = PAP

The Party provides care for SGreans from the cradle to the grave. :biggrin:

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam
image.php
= PAP :eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i'm a bit daft here, can anyone enlighten me? thanks in advance :o:o:o

why is it that PAP flags are flown outside RCs? are RCs & TCs political entities or non-partisan entities? i'm terribly confused. :eek::eek::eek:

next question: even when the Parliament has dissolved, are the TCs and RCs still under the PAP's charge until a new Government is formed? or are these entities returned to the HDB and/or relevant Government ministries for operations in the absence of the Parliament? :o:o:o

Can Minister Chan answer these simple questions?