• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our ex PM, now MM Goh Cheok Tong

ktc5972

Alfrescian
Loyal
What have he got to offer to the current situation? He had formerly introduced the “white-horse” PM-Lee to the public. In the early 90s, there were steps taken to properly introduce the current PM to us & the rest of the world. Though, we knew there were many who was capable then, eg Dr. Tony Tan, to that position we still followed this ridiculous plan. I guess many of us wanted to make MM Lee, happy & pay our gratitude to him. Then he came in with a bang & gave “freedom” to us to speak. Remember “Speakers Corner” where any public are allowed to speak out their ideologies but they must apply to do so from the proper authorities. I feel like laughing at such a proposal, does he think that we are that dumb to fall for it. Today, I don’t need that place to talk a limited number of people; I can indeed talk to the whole world if they want to listen to me. Thanks to TCP/IP, the people behind BSD, & the visions of Tim Berners Lee, that we can do this today.

With the current situation where we now; aren’t we, in the position to cut cost, do we need 2 MM in the parliament? What can Mr Goh Cheok Tong bring to the table? Except, his network of people & talent. He can be a man of great influence, to whom & to what set of people? I think, we already have 1 MM, who we owe our lives & for that only he can have a life of free retirement position till his death. Does Goh Cheok Tong also belongs to this category? I think his return to politics is just to help PAP to run the show. So, we have are in a critical time to decide whether do we need this person. To the people of Marine Parade, you are well-off, & some of the best bungalows are in that area. If you have an organ called “Heart” please try to make the right choice. Today, we have someone like Nicole Seah, who in fighting against Mr Goh, Is it Goliath & the Dragon? You decide who shall prevail? To the rest of the HDB dwellers, wake up & support this girl.
Goh Cheok Tong & his team are the past. To make matters worse he is bringing a totally money-faced girl, called Tin. Like the news papers report, she will earn a $1,000,000 after 1 term. The issue is not money at all, it is all about the fire you need to possess; to dedicate your life to public work. I am very sure Nicole Seah, has this & will work with our young & precious & standardise the practice to deal with “troubled teenagers” on par with developed Nations. She also seems to have experience in matters of the Senior-Citizens. The main problem right now with the Senior-Citizens is their health & medical issues. We need new medical policies. She may be young but she has the maturity & charismatic characters to learn fast. Today’s young generation are born with faster processors. This is a fact & prove of evolution theorem by Darwin. Do we need the XT-086-(upgraded to Y2K compliancy) processor? That is what we are doing by electing for Goh Cheok Tong. He is now capable to leading his own life, we don’t need him for public services. I can tell you if the people of Marine Parade, don’t elect him & his team, he will smile & just retire from politics & perhaps fly to US to play golf.

There is no lose situation for this type of people, they are well “stocked” both in Singapore & Overseas. When they find out that more Public are also doing the same, buying properties in overseas, they force people to declare their overseas properties & thereby their entitlement for properties purchase within the country. In one way they are forcing you, the public to spend (invest) your money in Singapore. This is not right at all; it is a violation of personal (Human Right Laws) matters.

We don’t need, especially people of Marine Parade don’t need this type of Person, to represent them in the Parliament. Mr Goh Cheok Tong is a waste of space & money. Time to cut cost. Give the set of new breeds a chance, & you will see the benefit in the Next 5 years.
There are a lot of “hidden” agendas & we the public have to allow a set of new fresh people with investigative minds to penetrate into this “unknown” territories to expose the “unknown” to the public. Don’t be afraid, there is nothing to lose as we already given the “full authority keys” to them already. All these people have enough for their family to play golf for seven generations. So, do you still want to give these people more?
People of Marine Parade, Do what is right & it is time to make things right for your children. You cannot justify. You can justify. You children is your future.

Last edited: