• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Support SPP for Bishan-Toa Payoh Thread

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is another older one in similar condition just 're-elected' in TP.
And that one salary is even higher with perks.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like CST but I still cannot understand why he placed his wife to run in PP. To me, that is a wrong move. I'm sure there are someone else in PP that is better. The wife is not impressive and appears too scared to offend the MIW during the TV forum.

CST made the right move to contest in GRC though, he is too weak and cannot manage alone. If in GRC, there will be others that will do the running for him and his role will be to supervise and impart his experience.

jw5

Loyal
Bishan-TP GRC is the contest that interests me most.

Aljunied GRC will either be a very very narrow opposition victory or a clear pap victory.
The others will probably be losses.

It will be interesting to see if Mr Chiam can speak well enough and hold up well enough to convince the voters to give him this probably last big dream.
Wilfred seems to be a reliable candidate and opposition member, wonder why Chiam didn't groom him as his successor, perhaps he will now.
Ben Pwee and Jimmy Lee interest me more than Chen SM. They are much closer to the establishment than him but are clearly qualified. Can they convince the voters?

There are 2 "high powered" ministars here. Both yaya payaya but both clearly highly valued by the Lees. If they are defeated, it's a clear sign from the people of S'pore.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like CST but I still cannot understand why he placed his wife to run in PP. To me, that is a wrong move. I'm sure there are someone else in PP that is better. The wife is not impressive and appears too scared to offend the MIW during the TV forum.

CST made the right move to contest in GRC though, he is too weak and cannot manage alone. If in GRC, there will be others that will do the running for him and his role will be to supervise and impart his experience.

Just like WP, CST is all out to win more seats over from a GRC.