• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Support SPP for Bishan-Toa Payoh Thread

jw5

Loyal
I worry for S'pore if most S'poreans believe WKS and NEH cannot be replaced easily. More difficult to find another 2 chaps inferior to these 2 idiots. Honestly, other than collecting their pay, what have they done other than utter nonsense and behave like geniuses.

I beg to differ that they behave like geniuses. :biggrin:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to see that PAP flags are already on display in Bishan, SPP will be canvassing for votes at Toa Payoh and Shunfu today.

Hope the weather stays good for them.

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam See Tong is such an inspiration. Despite his weak health he fights on. He cares genuinely for people, not like many who pay themselves tens of millions and look down on common folk

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
putting up their flags well before nomination day !

PAP%20flag.jpg

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam See Tong is such an inspiration. Despite his weak health he fights on. He cares genuinely for people, not like many who pay themselves tens of millions and look down on common folk

CST has came round to my place 4 times already these few weeks........ and I have yet to see any sign of my MP NEH. The only indication that he was around my area was when some RC people came knocking on my door to inform that NEH will be coming to the foyer in front of the library...... "please go there to support him" .......... KNN my 10 year old son told them "my daddy want to sleep, got no time to go!" :p

mcsmith6

Alfrescian
Loyal
wks claimed that he admitted and apologized to the case of mas selamat escaping. the end. he had fufilled his home affairs ministeral responsibility.

-for a cripple to escape, speaks a lot of the detention centre

-they were not transparent about their mistake... delayed announcement after several hours
of hiding the truth

-very similar to case of sars, where hairdo lim (hng khiang) dismissed some ppls' practice of
putting on face mask.

-reported that mas selamat planned to bomb spore. not a fatal mistake??? wks himself choked on
the word "fatal".

mcsmith6

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat abt ng eng hen's plan on scrapping mother tongue?

you call that a person of minister calibre?
the truth is most pappies are back benchers.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be one of the biggest fairy tales in Singapore history if Mr Chiam manages to win. He is battling against huge odds. Hopefully the voters of Bishan-TP can see what this man has gone through and how sincere and humble he is. He has devoted his life to serving the people.

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
CST has came round to my place 4 times already these few weeks........ and I have yet to see any sign of my MP NEH. The only indication that he was around my area was when some RC people came knocking on my door to inform that NEH will be coming to the foyer in front of the library...... "please go there to support him" .......... KNN my 10 year old son told them "my daddy want to sleep, got no time to go!" :p

I stay in Toa Payoh and I have seen CST and his team twice in the last 10 days. 5 votes guaranteed for him and his team from my family.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam's Chinese characters name, 时中, does it mean the center of time, it that how you would interpret it in Teochew dialect.

After all, he is Teochew & I am presuming his late parents would have given him a Teochew dialect name as it was in the old days, long before this Mandarin hanyu pinyin nonsense.

Anyway, the Hokkiens have always likened his name to "can withstand for the time being", as in "chiam see tong zi a" in Hokkien.

He has a good name with positive connatations you know, so just maybe if God is kind to him, he may just win TP-Bishan.

Last edited:

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is a win win situation for CST. If he win he would be able to realize his dream of capturing a GRC. But if he doesn't, he can retire from parliament and improve on his health. I met him some time back and really feel for him. Such a great guy still caring and working for the people despite his old age and health. He should be more selfish think more for himself instead.

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay in Toa Payoh and I have seen CST and his team twice in the last 10 days. 5 votes guaranteed for him and his team from my family.

This is really wei guo wei min. I stayed in Punggol for 5 yrs and never seen my dear auntie Low once. If she will come to my place to pull votes, i will suan her like until she remember me. lol

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 10 yr old son came back from school today really pissed....... I think he had a bad day in school.
During dinner, he asked "Is our MP also the Minister of Education?"
Me: uh huh... why?
Son: Daddy.... dun vote for him, please....... my school principal and teachers dun like him. :confused:
Me: Of course !! :p

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIW now working overtime - fucking camped themselves everywhere, including Junction 8. KNN, like selling tissue packs (wonder if their dogs chased the real uncles and aunties away). Dun be surprised they also hide in toilets, and waylay you, jumping out of cubicles to shake yr hand.