• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Arrogant dickhead chan chun sing fuckin kiasu, first one to collect nomination paper

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
dickhead say he wanto avoid "squeezing" with lunch time crowd...LOL...only 87 candidates election department can get so crowded meh? fucking arrogant dickhead haven't even elected yet oredi displaying his fucking elite attitude liao..CB! Also wat kind of fuckin army general is so scared of lunch time crowd? Dis arrogant bastard pua cheebyekia have been eating in high class restaurants and dunno wat real lunch time crowd in food center is....fucking cheebye arrogant bastard..i really damn fuckin tulan him!!! :mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

PAP candidate first to collect nomination papers
By Jessica Lim & Melissa Pang

ge1.jpg

FORMER army chief Chan Chun Sing, 42, who is expected to be fielded in the People's Action Party's Tanjong Pagar GRC team, was the first candidate to pick up the nomination papers at the Elections Department on Prinsep Street on Wednesday morning.

He also collected a CD containing the eligible voters in the GRC, which is helmed by Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew. The other PAP candidates are likely to be Ms Indranee Rajah, Mr Baey Yam Keng and Dr Lily Neo.

Major-General (NS) Chan told reporters later: 'We just have to fill up the forms. I didn't know I would be the first... I didn't want to squeeze with the lunch crowd.'

The second earlybird to turn up at the Elections Department was Mr Abdul Rasheed Abdul Kuthus from the National Solidarity Party . He was there to collect the application forms for the certificate for Malay, Indian and other minority communities candidates.

Shortly after, NSP campaign manager Tan Chee Kien arrived and picked up 10 GRC and 10 single-member constituency forms. He was followed by the party's minority candidates Nor Lella Mardiiiah Mohamed, 37, who is in the Chua Chu Kang GRC team and warehouse assistant Abdul Salim Harun, 29, who is in the team contesting Marine Parade GRC.

All candidates must submit their applications to contest the May 7 General Election by 1 pm on Saturday, April 23, ahead of Nomination Day on April 27.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Arrogant dickhead chan chun sing fuckin kiasu, first one to collect nomination pa

>>Major-General (NS) Chan told reporters later: 'We just have to fill up the forms. I didn't know I would be the first... I didn't want to squeeze with the lunch crowd.'<<

This chao ah gua scared of squeezing with the lunch crowd? Anyway, not asking him to buy a plate of mee siam without hum leh....u think got CROWD collecting nomination papers?

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Arrogant dickhead chan chun sing fuckin kiasu, first one to collect nomination pa

Even dragon prince have to queue after him... wah... very big card!!

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heng...he never sent in his scouts, commandos

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

ge1.jpg

Got early bird draw or door gift bo???:biggrin:

Last edited:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

He can leave the office to do his personal thing anytime?
I think without LKY, he will have a hard time in an SMC.

Last edited:

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

ge1.jpg

Must chop chop mah....so we can start our R&R

Last edited:

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Think he ORD/ORD mood liao.......

Chief of Army but dunno protocol.. no big no small. Later dragon prince hurt and feel more insecure how??? How to secure our future together like that??

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a typical kiasu and kiasi general. When no danger or threat, sure to be first in line. When there is danger, you won't see him.

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal

first one to collect then sure first one to fall out! Hahahaha... he must be the first one to knock out the ring, can he go back to SAF? If not can he apply to be the chief security officer of Orchard Tower? :biggrin:

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal

first one to collect then sure first one to fall out! Hahahaha... he must be the first one to knock out the ring, can he go back to SAF? If not can he apply to be the chief security officer of Orchard Tower? :biggrin:

MG chan already got second career to sell (PAPPY) insurance~ whole SAF got many ppl queueing to buy from him

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

:
:
Chan told reporters later: 'We just have to fill up the forms. I didn't know I would be the first... I didn't want to squeeze with the lunch crowd.'
:
:

"LUNCH CROWD"?
pap-thumb.jpg

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chief of Army but dunno protocol.. no big no small. Later dragon prince hurt and feel more insecure how??? How to secure our future together like that??

Military coup?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ge1.jpg

Got early bird draw or door gift bo???:biggrin:

He is Kiasu, Kiasi, Kiabo. He scared PAP change their mind and he may not get the chance to stand in the election. I am sure he was also the first in the queue when Mcdonald Hello Kitty series was first introduced. He probably have jumped queue or get his maid to do so.

Moving forward, if GST hike were to increase again, I bet with my last dollar he will be the first to jumped out of his parliament seat and sing all kind of praises to please his master.

Last edited:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

>>Major-General (NS) Chan told reporters later: 'We just have to fill up the forms. I didn't know I would be the first... I didn't want to squeeze with the lunch crowd.'<<

This chao ah gua scared of squeezing with the lunch crowd? Anyway, not asking him to buy a plate of mee siam without hum leh....u think got CROWD collecting nomination papers?

This CBkia so scared of crowd then why he want to contest in election? During election sure a lot of crowds and even if he walk in back door to GRC, he will have to meet a lot of crowds (his constituents) asking him to solve their problems. He might as well stay in the army in an air-con office and get served by his subordinates. Duh.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

On hindsight, it's good that he leaves the armed forces early. Now peace time election only and already expose the Buay Zhai (Not Steady) weakness. And also, he gave the impression as though hundreds or thousands of people will be rushing to get forms like that. This is election and not first day release of iphone. Very funny. :smile:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On hindsight, it's good that he leaves the armed forces early. Now peace time election only and already expose the Buay Zhai (Not Steady) weakness. And also, he gave the impression as though hundreds or thousands of people will be rushing to get forms like that. This is election and not first day release of iphone. Very funny. :smile:

This general wants to avoid crowded places. I wonder what he will do when war comes. Hide in a corner coz scared of crowd? Fucking useless creature.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A great display of kiasuism from sinkies and it has to come from a paper general. :eek:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyah dont you foget he outranks LHL--MG vs BG