• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Arrogant dickhead chan chun sing fuckin kiasu, first one to collect nomination paper

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Arrogant dickhead chan chun sing fuckin kiasu, first one to collect nomination pa

This general wants to avoid crowded places. I wonder what he will do when war comes. Hide in a corner coz scared of crowd? Fucking useless creature.

According to the hard copy paper today, he also said he waited till the ERP hours end then he went in :eek:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Arrogant dickhead chan chun sing fuckin kiasu, first one to collect nomination pa

According to the hard copy paper today, he also said he waited till the ERP hours end then he went in :eek:

of cos this CB face general can yaya. he is riding on lky and lily neo's backside. sure makan in tg pagar. now already acting like mp.:mad:

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal

His political nativeness surely outweight that of his boss... is this why dragon prince field him? to make dragon prince look better???

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope he'll be the FIRST to turn up for "work" after election...even before first light :smile:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope he'll be the FIRST to turn up for "work" after election...even before first light :smile:

That's a good one.

Also, FIRST to voice out his displeasure regarding views from his fellow peers whenever it does not make sense.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry LGs have never ran for politics.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am an old man. But I humbly opine I am better than this useless MG. I challenge him 1 on 1 anywhere - not SMC but real fight. No gloves needed. Weapons also boleh. He dare bo? He MG should be very fit. I lau nang no stamina half dead type.

CCS: You got lumpar bo? I fight you just outside Parliament House, on? I am sure you will arrive earlier than me to avoid human traffic and ERP.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

you forget, he can mobilise NS men.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

dickhead say he wanto avoid "squeezing" with lunch time crowd...LOL...only 87 candidates election department can get so crowded meh? fucking arrogant dickhead haven't even elected yet oredi displaying his fucking elite attitude liao..CB! Also wat kind of fuckin army general is so scared of lunch time crowd? Dis arrogant bastard pua cheebyekia have been eating in high class restaurants and dunno wat real lunch time crowd in food center is....fucking cheebye arrogant bastard..i really damn fuckin tulan him!!! :mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

PAP candidate first to collect nomination papers
By Jessica Lim & Melissa Pang

ge1.jpg

FORMER army chief Chan Chun Sing, 42, who is expected to be fielded in the People's Action Party's Tanjong Pagar GRC team, was the first candidate to pick up the nomination papers at the Elections Department on Prinsep Street on Wednesday morning.

He also collected a CD containing the eligible voters in the GRC, which is helmed by Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew. The other PAP candidates are likely to be Ms Indranee Rajah, Mr Baey Yam Keng and Dr Lily Neo.

Major-General (NS) Chan told reporters later: 'We just have to fill up the forms. I didn't know I would be the first... I didn't want to squeeze with the lunch crowd.'

The second earlybird to turn up at the Elections Department was Mr Abdul Rasheed Abdul Kuthus from the National Solidarity Party . He was there to collect the application forms for the certificate for Malay, Indian and other minority communities candidates.

Shortly after, NSP campaign manager Tan Chee Kien arrived and picked up 10 GRC and 10 single-member constituency forms. He was followed by the party's minority candidates Nor Lella Mardiiiah Mohamed, 37, who is in the Chua Chu Kang GRC team and warehouse assistant Abdul Salim Harun, 29, who is in the team contesting Marine Parade GRC.

All candidates must submit their applications to contest the May 7 General Election by 1 pm on Saturday, April 23, ahead of Nomination Day on April 27.

[video=youtube;7peUggy6knE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7peUggy6knE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This type of dickhead has got ministerial material meh?

This CB kia is more like another Zorro the clown!

Last edited:

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am an old man. But I humbly opine I am better than this useless MG. I challenge him 1 on 1 anywhere - not SMC but real fight. No gloves needed. Weapons also boleh. He dare bo? He MG should be very fit. I lau nang no stamina half dead type.

CCS: You got lumpar bo? I fight you just outside Parliament House, on? I am sure you will arrive earlier than me to avoid human traffic and ERP.

Uncle u simi rank want to take on Major General???!??!?! Ranks higher than CPL Tan Chief Of Armskote (COA) need not apply.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

any one can take on any general

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bet the queue at any Koi bubble tea shops or SG Pools outlets will beat the 'crowd' going to pick up the forms at Election Department yesterday lor... Siao eh, what crowd he talking about.... Haven't go into Parliament already so out of touch with the ground....
Best part... siam ERP.... Even PAP candidates also not happy with govt policy???

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

The what "EX- COA" hiding behide LKY......Hey FORMER army chief Chan Chun Sing, 42, U better wear skirt on 7th May!!!!!!!

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL!! Was watching the news clip of him talking about coming in early. "I'm a simple person, want to beat the lunch time crowd..."

Man, what a clown. He was giggling, stuttering... This is a Major General?? Frankly, he looks like an NS clerk. ( I do apologise to all NS Clerks out there)

He wants to win the hearts and minds of thousands of voters, yet he's afraid of a lunch time crowd?? If he couldn't even figure out what potential "crowd" there would be, trying to get nomination forms, how the hell is he going to figure out the pulse of the electorate....

But, he'll ride on the coattails of the old man and easily get in. If the PAP really thinks he is of such a high caliber and potential ministerial (maybe even PM) material, put him in a SMC and see what he gets....

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

If war breaks out in SG like in WW2, he will also be first in line to get application form for the job of Translator, just like his boss LKY.

He is afraid of the crowd? This clown is driving, that shows he don't know what kind of shit is happening during peak time MRT ride.

He is here to represent and prolong PAP rule, not to serve the people, he can promote himself to be a 5 star General but he will not get any respect from the ground.

he will not get my vote that's for sure.

LOL!! Was watching the news clip of him talking about coming in early. "I'm a simple person, want to beat the lunch time crowd..."

Man, what a clown. He was giggling, stuttering... This is a Major General?? Frankly, he looks like an NS clerk. ( I do apologise to all NS Clerks out there)

He wants to win the hearts and minds of thousands of voters, yet he's afraid of a lunch time crowd?? If he couldn't even figure out what potential "crowd" there would be, trying to get nomination forms, how the hell is he going to figure out the pulse of the electorate....

But, he'll ride on the coattails of the old man and easily get in. If the PAP really thinks he is of such a high caliber and potential ministerial (maybe even PM) material, put him in a SMC and see what he gets....

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

]

I don't see any outspoken and outstanding MP or minister in the PAP camp currently good enough to be PM material. IMHO, I think the PAP candidate quality has deteriorates and it makes the opposition candidates somewhat appears to be better. It's a misconception and is dangerous for the country.

The present Government is doing a good job, but can they do a better job ? I certainly think they can do much better based on what they are paid.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must give him a new rank--early bird general!