• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Chen Show Mao Affair?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the only thing i worry now is ST Leeporter comes in here and use Scroobal thread to publish on papers and cause confusion and fear among voters ...you know they are good in mind game . not many people as smart as sammyboy brothers ...trust me .

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scro,

Chen is by far the most outstanding candidate in the Opp camp so far. Low is also not a person who has been less meticulous in screening his candidates with a fine comb. Surely, these would not be the first questions on just yr lips but also on LTK's as well as the PAP, who by now is probably raiding all his closets for skeletal remains. If he has anything to hide in his closet, the PAP jackals would have got to it and raided it and made a big ra-ra abt it.

If you are implying self-serving and opportunistic, what's good for the gander shld be good for the goose. How many PAP Cabinet ministers, MPs, candidates ..have not been, were not, are not? The public also does not know a lot about our MIW, their assets, their children's privileged lives overseas etc. Why throw open yr cards when opponents are keeping theirs very much close to their chests? LTK/Chen cld very well be waiting for the right moment, to fight hand for hand before upping the ante, and springing their surprise with a final trump card on election day that will kill all doubts?

Not having a vocational aptitude to Medicine is no dark crime. Maybe it is a test of being able to be a care-giver. How many of our MIW can boast to pass it if they sit for it? Ministers who say they are very happy every month when they look at their CPF? Ministers who asked how many meals you want, in the restaurant, food court? Politics to succeed needs more than vows to the Hippocrates Oath or vocational tests for Medicine. It requires a calculating mind, sharp intellect, visionary outlook, and being comfortable and approachable to people. So far I see, Chen seems to pass with flying colours. if we subject PAP MIW to the same Medicine admission test, the first person to fail miserably must be the Old Man and his son, along with a host of his cronies and people who fear to turn down the PAP to serve.

Doctors can become politicians but not all politicians must be good doctors.

Did not we all say, we'll even vote the bicycle thief, remember?

I truly disappointed with Chen for not clarifying his true position. He has also done it for the medical admission procedure. Chen did not qualify. He failed the vocational aptitude assessment and this has nothing to do with his high marks.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both [scroobal] and others have a point.

One or 2 individuals zapped me because I made suggestions for proper English, and now I am down to 6 points, as a result, my posts are being moderated.

Any individual willing to offer points to to me so that I can have 10 points so that my posts are not subject to moderation. Thank you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0tRcQRQ7ntA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also see theres no reason for him to be MIW mole . i also understand where Scroobal and the rest of the brothers are coming from ..its good to be sceptical sometimes ..but as i said before , this is not the RIGHT time to plant fear and confusion in voters . anyway we could see how he perform when he wins ...give him just 5 years to prove himself ...we have been giving MIW so many chances to prove themselves that they are worth the salary for so many years .... yet nothing change infact getting bad to worst . just 5 years to give singaporean another chance to have a better life in singapore . give him a chance ..give yourself a chance ...give singapore a chance to change ..

Agree 100%. I see him many times more worthy of a try than those Paper Generals or anyone standing alongside the ruling Party. :smile:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course not, I wish you all the health and long life of enjoyment. Just worried. I'm also not very sure where's Fukushima.

bro , thankyou for your concern ..dont forget i know the secret behind that 2000 years old trick ....resurrection .:smile:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0tRcQRQ7ntA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This story got twist if,

The police inspector send a mole to gangster side and this big gangster select this mole to go to Police force and be a mole.

So this mole is working for whose side? Police or Gangster?:o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This story got twist if,

The police inspector send a mole to gangster side and this big gangster select this mole to go to Police force and be a mole.

So this mole is working for whose side? Police or Gangster?:o

actucally ..LKY is planted by Dr chee ...:wink: sceptical enough bo ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
or LKY is planted by PRC prime minister ..thats why now slowly open the gate to prc ...sooner or later singapore will change its national flag ...:wink:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years ago, I was on an interview panel and interestingly an ACS alumnus hinted why he felt for Singapore by mentioning that he voluntered for NS. I asked him what was the consequence if he did not volunteer for NS. Not only his jaw dropped but those of 3 other interview panel members. He then admitted that he did it to retain his PR and to be with his mum and dad. After the conclusion of the interview sessions, all three members asked me to fill them in. I told them that NS is a not charity and why would someone not take up citizenship yet do NS. When I told them that someone who is not eligibile for citizenship cannot do NS even if he paid the Govt, it then made sense. Mind you the 3 were senior civil servants and they too had no clue.

Fucking scroobal is either up to no good or he had stepped on his own dick! Or the "alumnus" and "three senior servants" are all dead and records pertaining to that interview had disappeared into never never land. So much for trying to cloak one's identity.:rolleyes:

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be a top lawyer who handle the world's biggest IPO of $22B and working in a top law firm, there must be already more than enough scrutiny under the microscope of the world press. How many in SG are qualify to question csm in the first place?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking scroobal is either up to no good or he had stepped on his own dick! Or the "alumnus" and "three senior servants" are all dead and records pertaining to that interview had disappeared into never never land. So much for trying to cloak one's identity.:rolleyes:

added scroobal to my list of pap dogs. CB screwball, i used to suspect u r a pap mole, somehow i have stop doing that becos u seem to be bashing pap a lot these 2 years. now your pap dog tail is showing again.

fuck u.:oIo::oIo: