• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SINFUL to Allow Ass Loon TRAITOR to Walk Over in Ang Mo Kio GRC! Very SINFUL Indeed!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Alex Tan: Stand up, stand up for Sg</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>interpretsg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Apr-13 3:39 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 11) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>47651.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>http://www.facebook.com/notes/alex-tan-zhixiang/stand-up-stand-up-for-singapore/107775022640565
Dear fellow Singaporeans

Parliament is going to be dissolved anytime within April and the long-awaited General Election will finally be here in May. For the first time in history, ever since the introduction of the PAP-advantageous policy of Group Representation Constituency(GRC) System, we will be seeing nearly all wards to be contested. Most Singaporeans staying in usual-walkover areas like Marine Parade, West Coast and Tanjong Pagar who have never voted in their entire lifetime will finally get to exercise their rights as a democratic citizen to wake the PAP sleepers up.

What is saddening, is the fact that Ang Mo Kio GRC will not be contested in this coming Election. Workers' Party have earlier clarified that they will not be going to send any team to PM Lee's ward. This walkover will reaffirms Lee Hsien Loong's stewardship of Singapore in the past 8 years since he assumed office in 2003 - the very same leadership whose ruling period resulted in the highest influx of foreigners, highest housing price and the highest number of times GST increased(2003: 3% to 4%, 2004: 4% to 5%, 2007: 5% to 7%) in Singapore history. My conscience tells me as much as the other PAP Ministers like Mah Bow Tan, Wong Kan Seng and Tharman Shamugaratnam are to be faulted for these unpopular policies, the Prime Minister must not get away with it.

Being an Opposition party member for slightly past 1 year, I can only say this job is truly indeed thankless and there are a lot of time, effort, resources and true sacrifices of privacy, own money and family, love and work commitments. PAP-supporters and politically-apathetic friends(and even some friends working as civil servants) treat us like outcasts and we can't help but feel unappreciated. For the emotional traumas that we Opposition members go through, no amount of millions could be compensated for it but we are all doing it for Patriotism and our strong sense of Morality and Responsibility to Singapore society. Many refuse to join the Opposition as volunteers, and many more refuse to join as members and nearly all refuse to stand for Elections. And unlike the PAP who have their own grassroots and the whole of People's Association and NTUC to their help, Opposition Parties rely only on the private sector who do not have to rely on the Opposition for a living. It is so hard to attract talents to the Opposition Parties that scholars are considered gems.

While it is understandable our Opposition Parties have limited resources and manpower, it is still very disheartening to know there will still be walkovers in this coming election.

I have since made some suicidal thoughts: Contest in Ang Mo Kio GRC.

I have confirmed 5 men's dedication and commitments for this team and I still lack a Malay Candidate. As Nomination Day is going to be called very soon, please help me to spread this calling. Fellow Singaporean Muslims who are eligible to stand, please stand up for this country.

As my humble party, Singapore People's Party, is short on resources and manpower, I would like to take this opportunity to seek for more help. We need more resources in fundings and volunteers. You can serve as assentors, polling agents, counting agents and walkabout volunteers. We need more volunteers for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC, please contact me at 91264666 or email to [email protected] or [email protected]

Stand up, stand up for Singapore

vote for Change, vote the PAP out
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>