• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VOTE 4 AH HUAT -- "i dont know"

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Huat said ..... (ah huat dont like 'chow-hay')

.....whenever i ask him anything, all he says is "i dont know"
Anything you ask him is "i dont know"
How can he be an MP like this? "i dont know"

....the eateries here are expensive and inconvenient.
The stallholders are arrogant, and dont think for the people.

....Out in the garden along the corridor, i keep my medicinal plants.
I've been asked to remove them time and time again.

How can i consider a situation like this to be good? It isn't.

-------------------------------------------
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sing...ght-punggol-east-smc-20110412-103510-506.html

..Possible three-way fight at Punggol East SMC
By Jeanette Tan | SingaporeScene – Wed, Apr 13, 2011 1:35 AM SGT

Yahoo! Singapore dives into the heartlands to find out first-hand what the key issues will be during the General Elections. In the last of a five-part series of video reports, JEANETTE TAN ventures into the Punggol East to speak to voters and determine the political sentiment on the ground.

Freshly carved out of the Pasir Ris-Punggol group representation constituency (GRC) is Singapore's largest single-member constituency (SMC) -- Punggol East -- comprising more than 33,200 electors.
Its introduction has triggered a strong interest among political parties here, with the Singapore Democratic Alliance (SDA) and the Workers' Party (WP) reportedly poised to contest in the single-seat ward, signalling a potential three-cornered fight for the residents' majority vote.

Residents in the area whom Yahoo! Singapore spoke to seemed to be looking forward to the competition.

Undergraduate Tan Weijian, 23 is pleased that Punggol East is now an SMC.

"I'm quite against the GRC system, to be honest. To me, the traditional purpose of having a GRC for the ethnic quota has been diluted," he said.

He also believes that its incumbent Member of Parliament Michael Palmer could be given a run for his money, if he were to contest in the ward, given the strength of the potential contest he will likely face in this year's election.

"My choice of vote will depend on what the candidates can present," he added.

Other residents felt that a three-way fight will be detrimental to the opposition. While property agent Willie Nua hopes that the opposition will gain a stronger voice through the coming election, he had reservations on whether the parties will succeed if it came down to a three-way contest.

"I think if it does come down to a three-way fight, the People's Action Party will win. A three-way fight will almost definitely work against the opposition's favour," he said.

----------------------------------------

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/32OMZgw_ZOU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/32OMZgw_ZOU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>