• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many believe 4D/Toto Draw are FIXED..........

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been hearing this from taxi drivers, hawkers, uncles, aunties, professionals, etc.....all of them give their theories.

I listen with an open mond. In this day and age, given technology, anything is possible.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT CAN BE FIXED? THANKS![/B]

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been hearing this from taxi drivers, hawkers, uncles, aunties, professionals, etc.....all of them give their theories.

I listen with an open mond. In this day and age, given technology, anything is possible.

y din u ask ze 'taxi drivers, hawkers, uncles, aunties, professionals, etc' since u heard fr dem? ... :confused:

if u had listened 2 so many theories oredi, den can u share wif us here? ... y do u still wanna ask here again? ...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they are nuts. they just dun understand the maths, singapore pool does not need to cheat, they win big fair and square. all the advantage are with them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are nuts. they just dun understand the maths, singapore pool does not need to cheat, they win big fair and square. all the advantage are with them.

Agree that there are legal ways to fix the lotteries. Having pathetic prizes is one way. They collect alot more $$$ than they pay out. :rolleyes:

Look at NKF, only 10 to 20 cents of every dollar collected was given to kidney patients. Suspect the same kind of percentages is paid out as prizes.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If toto and bigsweep want to cheat very easy what.

1. toto cheating : When results come out instead of 1 person strike say 44 people strike. 43 of the winners are kaki lang and only 1 poor fucker is the real macoy but instead of getting 100% of the prize only get 1/44th of the booty.

2 bigsweep cheating : Take the winning ticket and don't sell it. Then when opening day come out that ticket number. Nobody win also nobody know since results not come out.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
If toto and bigsweep want to cheat very easy what.

1. toto cheating : When results come out instead of 1 person strike say 44 people strike. 43 of the winners are kaki lang and only 1 poor fucker is the real macoy but instead of getting 100% of the prize only get 1/44th of the booty.

2 bigsweep cheating : Take the winning ticket and don't sell it. Then when opening day come out that ticket number. Nobody win also nobody know since results not come out.

Ok...

1. Heard that before from many sources.

2. Heard that as well but how do they do it? Thought the draw is conducted using some machine with the numbered balls in some cage or container. How do they get the machine to draw the number of the kept ticket?

Also many told me to watch this system number 1237. They say if can buy in number will not come up. But if cannot buy in sure strike. This is mind boggling. How do they do it, if it really can be done?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Short of cash ??

Bet Singapore Race 2 No 8 today !! All the way and ridden by J Saimee. Put money take money !!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya 4D is fixed... before every draw sinkaporepooh oredi decided wad combinations 2 open...

so wad r u going 2 do about it? wad can u n everyone do about it? :rolleyes:
dun complain if no strike or else dun buy.
LEEmember... its computerised n not up 2 the heavens :rolleyes:
ur luck is another thing altogether...
in short it is not a 100% fair game 2 the average punter.

Short of cash ??

Bet Singapore Race 2 No 8 today !! All the way and ridden by J Saimee. Put money take money !!

u!! ee ee or or... corrupt ppl here into gambling! :mad:
its not about winning/losing... its the addiction/poison dat will ruin a person life!

ok la.. if u guys LEEcide 2 ignore my advice... :rolleyes::p

whichever horse saimee mounts... alwiz no $ one... :rolleyes:
so if win : $8 place : $6 can forget it, no kick :rolleyes:
wan 2 bet on him, take one with moderate or good dividends..
better still wen he's riding an 'outsider' :rolleyes:
besides in horse racing theres no such thing as sure win.
its controlled by the syndicates although its minimal here in sinkapore :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need for Pools to cheat. You can go and witness the draw before 6.30pm at Selegie. Only those damn retards think it is fit just because they don't strike.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can go and witness the draw before 6.30pm at Selegie.

dats BULLSHIT as the 4D computer system from Europe is 'fixed'.
wad u see at selegie is spoof show...
numbers r not drawn randomly as wad sinkaporepooh wan ppl 2 think...
n its amazing wad technology can do :rolleyes:

Last edited:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya 4D is fixed... before every draw sinkaporepooh oredi decided wad combinations 2 open...

so wad r u going 2 do about it? wad can u n everyone do about it? :rolleyes:
dun complain if no strike or else dun buy.
LEEmember... its computerised n not up 2 the heavens :rolleyes:
ur luck is another thing altogether...
in short it is not a 100% fair game 2 the average punter.

u!! ee ee or or... corrupt ppl here into gambling! :mad:
its not about winning/losing... its the addiction/poison dat will ruin a person life!

ok la.. if u guys LEEcide 2 ignore my advice... :rolleyes::p

whichever horse saimee mounts... alwiz no $ one... :rolleyes:
so if win : $8 place : $6 can forget it, no kick :rolleyes:
wan 2 bet on him, take one with moderate or good dividends..
better still wen he's riding an 'outsider' :rolleyes:
besides in horse racing theres no such thing as sure win.
its controlled by the syndicates although its minimal here in sinkapore :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kekeke .... place dividend which means 50% profit leh !!

Where u find ?? U kumlun idiot !!

U wait my next tip lah !! Ai Gong wei .... sianzzz !!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kekeke .... place dividend which means 50% profit leh !!

Where u find ?? U kumlun idiot !!

U wait my next tip lah !! Ai Gong wei .... sianzzz !!

wen i gamble, i think u r still in school...
dun need ur tips.. u can gamble at ur own peril... :biggrin:
wish u lark :rolleyes:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOEI YOU TWO! Only know how to gamble.

Don't spend everything on WL/FL or your sticks will rot and drop off. :oIo:

(Doncha just love this new emoticon!!)

Could you give some of your winnings to poor people say those temples/mosques which provide free food to poor people?

FYI love life suffers when you have gambling winnings. So there. :p:p:p

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where does it say that you will help ah mahs cross the road? :p:p:p

2lbjpdc.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
dats BULLSHIT as the 4D computer system from Europe is 'fixed'.
wad u see at selegie is spoof show...
numbers r not drawn randomly as wad sinkaporepooh wan ppl 2 think...
n its amazing wad technology can do :rolleyes:

I have striked at 1st prize every year. No matter how they fixed, if they are, still the numbers will be drawn. How would the pools knew what numbers we buy. My record this year 2 1st prizes and a 2nd and a 3rd, not counting many starters and consolations.
As you can see the past top three prizes for this year, are numbers that are so called auspicious numbers won by many punters. If they are hot numbers like
8888, 0808, etc, I believed the Pools will shut off such numbers.
Another way for those who bet big e.g. At least 50 big and 50 small. I suggest to spread out on several tickets. My record hit was a 50 big, which I strike starter payout of $12,500 on 4 differrent tickets, better still from different outlets. If you had read my post on 4D thread, I favoured system
12. This year I am on the positive end and thats when you know what numbers to buy.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

do you believe our elections are fixed too?

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't say for sure whether either elections or 4d/toto/big sweep are fixed, but surely if I am the government, I wouldn't even bother because

1. Already guranteed win/make huge profits
2. Why jeopardise that by cheating? What if someone spills the beans.

They dont fix 4D and toto by determining the numbers that will open, they do so by making the odds damn pathetic in the first place :biggrin: