• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF recruit have maid serving, BG candidates have WHOLE SG NS SLAVES serving too!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
BG Ass Loong have entire civil service serving him.

He is BG only because of his dad.

All the SAF generals are only what LKY made them to be. Not earned by any normal merits such as wars nor combat. They basically studied academically and then got selected to be a dog and accepted the offer, that's all!

In the 1st place, SAF is way worst than other NS states e.g. ROC Taiwan, South Koreans etc, because at least the other toy soldiers have to some real enemies that had killed some of them by real combats. e.g. NK will fire real artillery on them and sink their navy ship for real.

While SAF is all bluff and nothing but bluff.

Then even more bluff when these boy scout BG come out to become Political Leaders! Kiss my asshole!

How can these generals be compared outside Singapore as political or military leaders? Pui!

Compare with US Gen Collin Powell? USSR Stalin? PRC Deng Xiao Ping?
What are these monkey?

Only just another bunch of Million dollar Ah Gua!

:oIo::mad:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The maid carrying the bag so what?
This is nothing compared to the sight of the SAF Officer who has 2 civilian bodyguards with him even in camp.Isn't the SAF Officer supposed to be guarding us-how come must assign 2 civilian bodyguards to him?
I will be happy if I can have a maid to carry my bag after I leave camp-and it is nobody businees .
I'm no softie either-having been chosen by my combat unit to represent it in many arms/running competitions (as I used to come in first in IPPT -GOld Award).
Having a maid carry my bag when I'm off duty does not mean I am soft-just like standing in the rain during National Day Parade does not mean you are tough or heading/organising a relief mission does not make you capable to be MP or minister.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
. They basically studied academically and then got selected to be a dog and accepted the offer, that's all!

If you had studied hard or have the brains to achieve great academic results, you won't be wanking so hard now

You were a lazy and dumb student right?

Too late, you life is over.
Better luck next life time.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you had studied hard or have the brains to achieve great academic results, you won't be wanking so hard now

You were a lazy and dumb student right?

Too late, you life is over.
Better luck next life time.
especially you.:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The maid carrying the bag so what?
This is nothing compared to the sight of the SAF Officer who has 2 civilian bodyguards with him even in camp.Isn't the SAF Officer supposed to be guarding us-how come must assign 2 civilian bodyguards to him?
I will be happy if I can have a maid to carry my bag after I leave camp-and it is nobody businees .
I'm no softie either-having been chosen by my combat unit to represent it in many arms/running competitions (as I used to come in first in IPPT -GOld Award).
Having a maid carry my bag when I'm off duty does not mean I am soft-just like standing in the rain during National Day Parade does not mean you are tough or heading/organising a relief mission does not make you capable to be MP or minister.

The answer is obcvious, isn't it? He obviously does not trust his own men in the camp. He is afraid some pengkia is going to double tap 2 rounds into his head. That is why the bodyguards are there.