• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusting ahneh couple suck and fuck openly at void deck....SHAMELESS!!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN.. ahneh are really incorrigible, fuckin disgustin ahneh go no money to even book hotel81, have to suck nad fuck openly at void deck...WTF is wrong with dis smelly ppl? KNNPCB AH NEH HOR GAO GAN LAH!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Mature couple kiss, hug and touch each other at void deck for over 30 min

mature_couple_behave_like_young_lovers__kissing_hugging-thumbnail.jpg

mature4jpg1301800052672-data.jpg

mature1jpg1301800051688-data.jpg

STOMPer Dahlia could not believe her eyes when she saw a mature couple behaving intimately at an HDB void deck. They were kissing, hugging and touching each other for over 30 minutes, said the STOMPer.

She told STOMP:

"Oh my god! They are so old already, they still kiss, hug and touched each other at the void deck.

"I was sitting down there waiting for my friends for over 30 minutes and when I reached there they had already been kissing, hugging and touching each other for over 30 minutes!

"OH MY GOD! I can't believe an old man and an old woman will do this kind of things!"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That's Cooleo and his mother. Leave them alone lah. His father is fuckinghis sister in the bedroom, so got to use the void deck. What to do?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question : You are trapped in a void deck with a revolver, 1 male Ah Neh, and 1 female Ah Neh. What do you do ?

Answer : Shoot the male Ah Neh 6 times and bring home the female Ah Neh.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
stomper must be disappointed , after 30 mins of free show and pictures realize that the main actor and actress were senior citizen.....