• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling, 27 yo- Hubby Ng How Yue, 41 yo. Gay Loong can't learn from his Sec. ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Tin Pei Ling, 27 yo- Hubby Ng How Yue, 41 yo. Gay Loong can't learn from his Sec.

Is it that difficult to find a wife? Need people to introduce? If a man in his late 30s is still a bachelor, I get worried man! He is either sala sexual orientation or very poor social skills - hard to get along type. Not boasting, but if I want to marry and the law allows it, I have no problems marrying monthly for the past 25 years! I think I make a better PPS. Teok bo?

Golden, you donch understand. Among the PAP elite it is always matchmaking. even among the rich its like this. They will check your family history, your family's reputation, finances, how connected they are, etc. U think these sort of PAP elites going to marry a hawker store assistant no matter how nice she is? Parents will arrange dates for their kids with the children of their other rich friends. Its like that mah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Tin Pei Ling, 27 yo- Hubby Ng How Yue, 41 yo. Gay Loong can't learn from his Sec.

I suspect Gay Loong angry with Philip for matchmaking him to a man and Whore Jinx angry PY matchmade her to a woman.

PY very quiet these days. In the past, kpkb, howlian here and there action type. Look at him. Is he as solid as made out to be? I doubt so.

Correct lah. Failure yeo is exiled now, very quiet for him, not like the rising star before. Very lucky for him man-whore Jinx produced 2 "normal" sons for dragon prince and Old Goat very happy, so she is untouchable. If she had produced albino children, or girls only, he will be posted to PULAU Tekong as the mosquito catcher.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If she had produced albino children, or girls only, he will be posted to PULAU Tekong as the mosquito catcher.

PY kena Tekong never mind. He continues to live. I am more worried for HC if albino children coz we will witness another suicide case. Instead of Dr Kwa and the late Prof Chao, I just wonder who will cover things up today.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

TPL should have been his mistress, and he should have married a woman nearer his age with a much stronger career path and established reputation to enhance his own image.

What do you mean? TPL would be one of his 87 bosses (albeit indirect) after the elections.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

PY kena Tekong never mind. He continues to live. I am more worried for HC if albino children coz we will witness another suicide case. Instead of Dr Kwa and the late Prof Chao, I just wonder who will cover things up today.

Firstly, Whore Jinx will never commit suicide. Why? The bitch does not have a conscience. Kenna cheated by so many people like Thaksin and what not, adn still staying on as Temasek CEO. Fucking cheebye don't understand she got no talent for looking after the common people's money. In the event she does stab her heart accidentally with a syringe of something and dies, Khaw would be the big denier of everything. He is already very good at denying health care is too expensive, and that there is such a thing as an $8 bypass.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think its easier to find a PAP who has had ECA rather than one who has not. Start at the top. Old Goat and his Taiwanese mistress. Gay Loong and his exploits when married to the first wife, and probably this one too.

Bro Pap, what abt lim swee say?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Bro Pap, what abt lim swee say?

Why can't ours be like the First Ladies of Spain or France?

article-1173949-04B16849000005DC-72_468x704.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not aware of age of LBH's wife. Only aware Ah Heng has ECA and found a mistress in NTUC even before the last GE. Wife complained to Ah Loong. From NTUC chief to minister without portfolio was the punishment but same pay lah. That's the benefit of staying loyal to your master.

No wonder he is crying...his master locked the kennel!....now he can't hide anymore! ha ha ha ha ha

Truthspeaker

What do you mean? TPL would be one of his 87 bosses (albeit indirect) after the elections.

Errr Unless an MP holds office, they are no more than social workers in the CDCs. They are paid much less and are lower in authority than a perm sec or a deputy sec.

Civil servants only answer to the minister.

MPs who don't become ministers are just CDC social workers eg Teo No Luck.

I am surprised there are ignorant bumpkins who think that all politicians are higher in authority and command and earn more than top civil servants like the Chief of Army, the AG, etc. LOL. Thats the dumbest notion ever.

Out of the MPs, less than 30 (or even 20?) are ministers and MOS. Many still hold their dumb day jobs that include financial adviser (sell insurance) or as low ranked loser in the union.