• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are u proud to be a Singaporean ???

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had a chit-chat with some friends at the coffeshop.One said what's so good to have a red ic ? Another said nothing great ? maybe a liability somemore?have to serve forced NS KNNCCB.Another said NS for Singaporeans ,Jobs for Foreigners !KNNCCB ! If sinkeeland got into crisis ask the MIW go fark spider go fark themselves,don't ask us the ns men ordinary sinkees for help !!! KNNCCB!!!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had a chit-chat with some friends at the coffeshop.One said what's so good to have a red ic ? Another said nothing great ? maybe a liability somemore?have to serve forced NS KNNCCB.Another said NS for Singaporeans ,Jobs for Foreigners !KNNCCB ! If sinkeeland got into crisis ask the MIW go fark spider go fark themselves,don't ask us the ns men ordinary sinkees for help !!! KNNCCB!!!

Ask your friend ditch his red ic go to another country and come back to Singapore as foreigner then. You will see his face go :eek:

Chui kong lam par song.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cooleo is proud to be a Singaporean

He was once a Malaysian Chinese :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All these are just useless grumblers....honest, I would have left, long time ago, if my later mom didn't come out with the Asian values, filial pity..etc now, the 'tree' is getting 'gnarled' how to go?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
being a singaporean overseas is very helpful. people respect spore passport,other than that, can ask pap go fly kite.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,thanks for your advice...appreciate it. whether i become a millionaire depend on my cheena venture.

Bot ah Bot

Don't forget to let go of your past in China

Don't always look back

Look forward

Take care my dear Ah Bot

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is so desperate by fielding a 2 year new citizen as candidate? Soon we'll have corrupted China new citizen running for MP and their cronies leeching off the country

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP is so desperate by fielding a 2 year new citizen as candidate? Soon we'll have corrupted China new citizen running for MP and their cronies leeching off the country

hi there

1. bro, there are tons of such calibre in chiney waiting to be purchased.
2. don't worry, that day will come soon.