• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: MM Lee will retire and not contest in this election - Straits Times

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MM Lee will retire and not contest in this election - Straits Time

It will be a welcome news if not a joke... Save $$$ on salary.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MM Lee will retire and not contest in this election - Straits Time

Make me happy only. :(

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Singapore, Prime Ministers do not die, they become Senior Ministers.

In Singapore, Senior Ministers do not die, they become Ministers Mentor.

In Singapore, Ministers Mentor do not die, they resurrect.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee-Kuan-Yew.jpg

Dounch say liao....i wanna cry liao

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY is immortal even if he die, we will bring his coffin and photo out to stand as candidate and he will win tanjong pagar ward.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In Singapore, Prime Ministers do not die, they become Senior Ministers.

In Singapore, Senior Ministers do not die, they become Ministers Mentor.

In Singapore, Ministers Mentor do not die, they resurrect.

hi there

1. bro, not only resurrect leh.
2. can become god or angel mah!

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY is immortal even if he die, we will bring his coffin and photo out to stand as candidate and he will win tanjong pagar ward.

You are damn funny. Were you working as a clown in your village before you became an FTrash here? :biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shuck!! last night came home just before midnite saw this thread title and immediately celebrate by opening my 50-yr-old wine kept for this purpose.

This morning then read this thread again.

Wasted my 50-yr-old wine. :-(. Nevermind, 50-yrs can pass just with a few winks, as a million-$ salaried man told us.

Good April Fool joke though. Guess, it made manyhappy for a short while......at least a short while also good.