• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulation to G.F.N Ravi Menon promoted to MAS Managing Director

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
congratulation to GFN Ravi Menon, promoted to managing director of MAS

phpK0gyFf.jpg
phps0ZmfT.jpg

MAS to get new managing director
By Mustafa Shafawi | Posted: 30 March 2011 1747 hrs

SINGAPORE: The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has announced that Mr Ravi Menon will be appointed managing director with effect from Saturday.

He will take over from Mr Heng Swee Keat, who will retire from the Administrative Service on April 2.

MAS said in a statement that Mr Heng has made significant contribution since he joined the organisation as Managing Director on June 1, 2005.

It said under his leadership, MAS strengthened supervision of financial institutions in Singapore as well as its financial stability, surveillance, research and risk management capabilities.

MAS also expanded its engagement with international organisations as well as with central banks in the region.

During the global financial crisis and recession, Mr Heng led MAS in managing the impact of external shocks to the Singapore economy and financial system.

Mr Heng will continue as a director on the MAS board.

His successor, Mr Menon is currently Permanent Secretary of the Trade and Industry Ministry.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
congratulation to GFN Ravi Menon, promoted to managing director of MAS

phpK0gyFf.jpg
phps0ZmfT.jpg

MAS to get new managing director
By Mustafa Shafawi | Posted: 30 March 2011 1747 hrs

SINGAPORE: The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has announced that Mr Ravi Menon will be appointed managing director with effect from Saturday.

He will take over from Mr Heng Swee Keat, who will retire from the Administrative Service on April 2.

MAS said in a statement that Mr Heng has made significant contribution since he joined the organisation as Managing Director on June 1, 2005.

It said under his leadership, MAS strengthened supervision of financial institutions in Singapore as well as its financial stability, surveillance, research and risk management capabilities.

MAS also expanded its engagement with international organisations as well as with central banks in the region.

During the global financial crisis and recession, Mr Heng led MAS in managing the impact of external shocks to the Singapore economy and financial system.

Mr Heng will continue as a director on the MAS board.

His successor, Mr Menon is currently Permanent Secretary of the Trade and Industry Ministry.

Why are u congratulating this guy, you fucktard? Do you know him? U ever hear people say that Indians are the worse balls licker and ass kissers in the world? Well, Ravi, is the king of them. I know this fucker since his RI days, he has always been a pro PAP balls licker. The PAP can do no wrong in his eyes, its like he is sperm blind from his love for them. He will do anything for the PAP. When everyone try to skive and get by with as little effort as possible during NS, this fucker when all out and won the sword at OCS. How siao on can u get? I even remember this fucktard ordering cadets to vote PAP when he was an instructor at OCS. I am surprised it took him 28 years to get where he is. I am surehe expected to be there much sooner.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will do anything for the PAP. When everyone try to skive and get by with as little effort as possible during NS, this fucker when all out and won the sword at OCS. How siao on can u get?

Guess we all know who is the REAL fucktard who did not get the sword. Move on with life la. Do u squeeze your balls every night as u think about this? :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Guess we all know who is the REAL fucktard who did not get the sword. Move on with life la. Do u squeeze your balls every night as u think about this? :biggrin:

Ok, faggot, I will move on the minute u pull your poor excuse for a lancheow out of your mother's asshole. Let me know when it happens, ok?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, faggot, I will move on the minute u pull your poor excuse for a lancheow out of your mother's asshole. Let me know when it happens, ok?

Looks like u are acting like a 10year old by dragging people's family into an online argument. Gee...what kind of loser does that? Oh right...the type who squeeze his lumpar balls, bend over to rub lubricant to let PAP fuck and then return to a 'castle' in JB! :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Looks like u are acting like a 10year old by dragging people's family into an online argument. Gee...what kind of loser does that? Oh right...the type who squeeze his lumpar balls, bend over to rub lubricant to let PAP fuck and then return to a 'castle' in JB! :rolleyes:

U want lubricant, I give ur mother some ok? Oh wait, your lancheow is so small she can;t feel it. LOL

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
U want lubricant, I give ur mother some ok? Oh wait, your lancheow is so small she can;t feel it. LOL

Keep this thread alive leh. Can remind u of how Ravi screw u in every stage of your life.

He won the sword of OCS, while u can only browse for photos of swordfish on Google.

He is made head of MAS, while u only know how to MASturbate to Ass Loong's photos.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Keep this thread alive leh. Can remind u of how Ravi screw u in every stage of your life.

He won the sword of OCS, while u can only browse for photos of swordfish on Google.

He is made head of MAS, while u only know how to MASturbate to Ass Loong's photos.

Please, don't call him Ravi like you know him, you fake. Unlike u, I actually know him. That qualifies me to make comments about him. U, on the other hand is only qualifed to recieved a big baton up your ass.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I speculated on HSK joining the MIW in previous post. Let me speculate on another MIW target - Leo Yip. Let's see if LY joins HSK.

All this things are big wayang show. Ravi was one of those that help formulate the GIC investment strategy in the mid 2000s. Than lan lan got to see GIC invest in all this shit companies and lost their shirt in 2009 to the the tune of $billions. What happened to his investment strategy? He could have saved all his effort and said there is only one GIC investment strategy i.e. whatever Old Goat says to buy, you buy. When old goat says to sell, you sell. That has always been GIC strategy. But of course, his brown nosing will make him go thru the wayang show.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. there is simply no big deal.
3. some high-flying sheep with multi-million pay package.
4. out go some fair sheep, in come a "black" sheep.
5. hahaha!