• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Singaporeans are moving across the causeway - Sunday Times.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
including you! :eek:

AAAAAgRcyzgAAAAAAH39nA.jpg

Courtesy of KNNBCCB. :eek:

MLNah

Hi, I'm contemplating buying a house in leisure farm and either move there or rent it out. If I rent it out, I will probably rent a house in horizon hill and commute to Singapore, Jurong, for work everyday. Can I board CW6 at the checkpoint instead of going to Bt Indah interchange? How far is horizon hill from the interchange? What is the best way to get to work if I don't have my own transport?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, I'm contemplating buying a house in leisure farm and either move there or rent it out. If I rent it out, I will probably rent a house in horizon hill and commute to Singapore, Jurong, for work everyday. Can I board CW6 at the checkpoint instead of going to Bt Indah interchange? How far is horizon hill from the interchange? What is the best way to get to work if I don't have my own transport?

Hi MLNah,

You can get the answers to your questions from 'sticky' thread Living in JB which is also in this forum.

Presently, Horizon Hills is about 22km from 2nd Link Malaysian Checkpoint. With the opening of the new Coastal Highway, distance will be cut short to around 14km.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's great. No more wrong turns and coming to dead ends.........:wink: The road signs got a head of the completed roads and had this problem when I first went exploring Gelang Patah/Nusajaya...... I wanted to see what is was like before taking the BIG plunge.......

You should have held on to Gapis.....

rtbs168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes, I am sorry u are not retarded. You are only brainless. Which is kinda worse.

So next time your frds wanna visit u, u will tell them "hey u guys no be stoopid can?! I now stay jb, u wan u come across causeway!"

If u want the biggest house that your limited funds can get, you should fuck off to India. Why no want? Are u retarded? Oh wait... U are brainless.

U are the kind of fucked up asshole who can't make it in Singapore, needs to fuck off to some third world country, get a big house and comprain from the sidelines about how PAP fuck u. Haha

My guess is that you are sour grape coz you can't affort a house there. Please stay put in your pigeon-hole and shut-up and respect others.