• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Singaporeans are moving across the causeway - Sunday Times.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Haha...u are really a useless bugger. Cheapskate can only afford big house in JB, but still need to suck on PAP's cock by working in Singapore. I bet u have an erection from seeing Ass Loong on tv.

I am not cheapskate. I can logically figure out that I get much more bang for my buck in malaysia. If you are too stupid to see it, that's your problem. Even our own Minister Khaw ask singaporeans to retire there in nursing homes, so why don't u just call him a cheapskate too. What's Gay Loong got to do with this cocksucker?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how stupid you are? U cannot work every day from in Singapore commuting from India. that's why you don't buy the big house there. U buy it in Malaysia. U are not even from singapore, u fucking malaysian, want to slam your own country by calling it third world? Balek Kampong, your sister is waiting for you to cornhole her again, u molester.

Wow u better write "I want a new brain" when u write to Santa this Xmas. Haha... Most high calibre people who cannot tahan PAP dogs would have the ability and qualifications to migrate to U.S and get a big house. No need to turn tricks like pathetic u. Haha what's the difference between u and a JB factory meimei?

And obviously u believe whatever u read in the forum. Did u read about PAPsmearer getting bukkake on thread 13813?! Lol

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wow u better write "I want a new brain" when u write to Santa this Xmas. Haha... Most high calibre people who cannot tahan PAP dogs would have the ability and qualifications to migrate to U.S and get a big house. No need to turn tricks like pathetic u. Haha what's the difference between u and a JB factory meimei?

And obviously u believe whatever u read in the forum. Did u read about PAPsmearer getting bukkake on thread 13813?! Lol

what's a bukkake? Is that the word you yell when your father fucked u in the asshole?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I guess u are saying you yourself are not high calibre as u are also not in the US with a big house. Why u shoot yourself in the ass all the time?

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's a bukkake? Is that the word you yell when your father fucked u in the asshole?

U gotta start slow. U should begin by registering yourself at a 'special needs' school. After
3 semesters, when u have completed your alphabets, I can explain to your more 'complex' words. Lol

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U gotta start slow. U should begin by registering yourself at a 'special needs' school. After
3 semesters, when u have completed your alphabets, I can explain to your more 'complex' words. Lol

I am not familiar with this complex word you mention. Since u so expert at this word, care to explain what it is? jackass.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice one. :smile::smile:

Though living in Spore i have had my car scratched.. What an irony??

I have people peeing and shitting in the carpark lifts and ofcourse the car park staircase.

Oh yeah and we also have the bangla and the maids having their romps in the stairways...

Ihave friends that have living in JB for the last 7 years, not one thing happened to them. Not even getting their car scratched.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true that people can have better living in JB or Malaysia.
It's true that people can have a bigger plot of freehold land plus a big nice bungalow sitting on that piece of land.

I have a lot of relatives who are malaysians and stay in Malaysia, but until Malaysia cleans up its car-jacking and robbery acts, I for one will not propose to anyone moving to Malaysia mainly for this reason.

Robberies in Malaysia do not just happen to Singaporeans. These Malaysian robbers are inhumane. They rob the old and elderly, the pregnant, even young children below 10 years old. In broad daylight. 80 yr old elderly grandma they can also rob and push her to ground. Young children with only pocket money of 10ringgit, they also threaten to kill if don't hand money over. They do this even to their own people.

Even Thailand does not have as much robberies as Malaysia.

There are pros and cons in any country. So one should weigh what are they looking for when they uproot and move. Eventually everyone has to admit, a lot of migrants will rather move to countries with a low crime rate rather than a place which is cheap but with high crime rate.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of people move to Malaysia mainly because of the strength of SGD and the lower cost of living compared to living in Singapore. They make use of the fact of earning their money in Singapore to spend in Malaysia, while still holding their red passport.

What irks me is these are the very people who are slamming foreigners for coming to Singapore to take jobs from Singaporeans and sending money back home. Aren't these people pointing 1 finger at the foreigners and pointing 3 fingers back at themselves?

Pumping subsidised petrol which are meant only for Malaysians and these are the Singaporeans boasting all about it. If I am a Malaysian, I would be pissed at these foreigners as well, buying subsidised items meant only for Malaysians. The only good will be these foreigners are not taking away jobs meant for them Malaysians.

All these talk about nationalism are just acts of hypocrisy. Because talk 1 standard, practise another standard.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Robberies in Malaysia do not just happen to Singaporeans. These Malaysian robbers are inhumane. They rob the old and elderly, the pregnant, even young children below 10 years old. In broad daylight. 80 yr old elderly grandma they can also rob and push her to ground. Young children with only pocket money of 10ringgit, they also threaten to kill if don't hand money over. They do this even to their own people.

The majority of these cases were committed by illegal immigrants and overstayers from Indonesia as well as the many drug addicts in M'sia. Even locals fear them coz they are really desperados.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of people move to Malaysia mainly because of the strength of SGD and the lower cost of living compared to living in Singapore. They make use of the fact of earning their money in Singapore to spend in Malaysia, while still holding their red passport.

What irks me is these are the very people who are slamming foreigners for coming to Singapore to take jobs from Singaporeans and sending money back home. Aren't these people pointing 1 finger at the foreigners and pointing 3 fingers back at themselves?

Pumping subsidised petrol which are meant only for Malaysians and these are the Singaporeans boasting all about it. If I am a Malaysian, I would be pissed at these foreigners as well, buying subsidised items meant only for Malaysians. The only good will be these foreigners are not taking away jobs meant for them Malaysians.

All these talk about nationalism are just acts of hypocrisy. Because talk 1 standard, practise another standard.
These people who live in JB because they cannot afford to live in Singapore anymore. Do not begrudge them for doing this or holding the red passport because its the policies that have made Singapore unaffordable to them (many might want to migrate elsewhere but do not have the means). You said it yourself they do not take away jobs from the local malaysians. Even their government is encouraging Singaporeans to live there with Iskandar projects and the likes.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cathylmg, ignore the guys with severe myopia, with the level of security you have at your place, he can't disturb you. Maybe just stand LL outside the gates with the guards. The other day, a relative tried to visit unannounced and did not call us in advance(we were in SG). He made threats, pleaded and lastly tried to bribe. No use.

Wuqi, sorry it happend to your relative but that's good to hear. I read on other forums that security only for show, anyone can just stroll/drive pass by just 'carry hand' in some gated communities. But this is in the Selangor state. I have been to HH several times to check on the progress of my place and besides the general entry point, getting into the Golf precint required a pass from the staff at HH admin. I notice a couple of days ago that the second entry point/gate parallel to the Gateway houses facing the entry road had a couple of Security personnels inside. There never was anyone before. Did you notice that also?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice a couple of days ago that the second entry point/gate parallel to the Gateway houses facing the entry road had a couple of Security personnels inside. There never was anyone before. Did you notice that also?

I believe that will eventually be the 1st entry point , the current one is temporary until the main road open to new highway.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wuqi, sorry it happend to your relative but that's good to hear. I read on other forums that security only for show, anyone can just stroll/drive pass by just 'carry hand' in some gated communities. But this is in the Selangor state. I have been to HH several times to check on the progress of my place and besides the general entry point, getting into the Golf precint required a pass from the staff at HH admin. I notice a couple of days ago that the second entry point/gate parallel to the Gateway houses facing the entry road had a couple of Security personnels inside. There never was anyone before. Did you notice that also?
there are some gated communities that the security are former Gukhas. Same same as Oxley road only without weapons

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that will eventually be the 1st entry point , the current one is temporary until the main road open to new highway.

Thanks aangsc. Is that the Highway to the 2nd link? If that's so it will make the commute even quicker?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people who live in JB because they cannot afford to live in Singapore anymore. Do not begrudge them for doing this or holding the red passport because its the policies that have made Singapore unaffordable to them (many might want to migrate elsewhere but do not have the means). You said it yourself they do not take away jobs from the local malaysians. Even their government is encouraging Singaporeans to live there with Iskandar projects and the likes.

I think it is a win/win for both countries. More jobs will be created for Msia as the community of foreigners in their country need services , products and infrastructure. To sg there is a alternative cheaper retirement place, I know some people don't like the idea esp when they see themselve working so hard and contributing to nation and govt want them to die elsewhere. I think one have to plan for your own retirement and not wait for anyone to spoon feed you even on that.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are some gated communities that the security are former Gukhas. Same same as Oxley road only without weapons

Wow, you don't want to fool around with the Gurkhas. I met and played rugby with them while working in Brunei. Very friendly BUT very very tough and determined!!!!. Have you seen the kukris they have in the sheath they carry tucked in the small of their backs. They don't need guns. Those 'knives' if you can called them that, more like machetes/parangs, are not for show.......

If they are used for security at Horizon Hills, you can be sure of ur security....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, you don't want to fool around with the Gurkhas. I met and played rugby with them while working in Brunei. Very friendly BUT very very tough and determined!!!!. Have you seen the kukris they have in the sheath they carry tucked in the small of their backs. They don't need guns. Those 'knives' if you can called them that, more like machetes/parangs, are not for show.......

If they are used for security at Horizon Hills, you can be sure of ur security....
Yes those kukris they used for slicing off their dead enemies earlobes to collect payment from the british