• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spitting image of Low Thia Khiang

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia Lim is beginning to look more and more like her boss, Mr Low. The face bears some semblance, but what surprises me is the way she speaks. It's just like watching the female version of Low.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UXknAPqeDfo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UXknAPqeDfo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
So according to Sylvia Lim, Worker's Party is there as an insurance in case the PAP falters. Exactly what change is Ah Beng (NS) expecting to see?

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
"First step to take is to have elected members from non-PAP members of Parliament because from there you have experience in the daily governance of the town council, you have experience in policy debate and from there you will build the critical mass that is necessary for us to build that insurance in case the ruling party should falter." - Sylvia Lim

So Sylvia Lim expects voters to vote WP candidates into parliament so that they can gain experience managing town council and to gain experience in policy debate. I would imagine it would be a few years before WP MPs can gain some experience, provided they do not mis-manage their respective constituencies. A risk, I suppose Sylvia Lim, expects voters to take and in exchange for? Nothing except to giving WP MPs experience in managing towns and policy debate!!! So voters will have to wait patiently for 2017 as WP gains experience managing TCs and hone their debating skills.

From there Sylvia makes a quantum leap to "critical mass"... how does she propose to achieve that and how long will it take? Nevermind that. Let's assume for simplicity's sake the WP gets its critical mass going.

So finally the voters can expect something. RIGHT? Well, after achieving "critical mass", or whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean, all voters will get is an insurance policy in the event PAP falters!!!

-

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
So according to Sylvia Lim, Worker's Party is there as an insurance in case the PAP falters. Exactly what change is Ah Beng (NS) expecting to see?

Exactly what change are you expecting? People demonstrating in the streets at slightest disagreements? Exiling all non-Malays out of Singapore?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly what change are you expecting? People demonstrating in the streets at slightest disagreements? Exiling all non-Malays out of Singapore?

If change is not to be expected or forthcoming, why bother voting in the Worker's Party in the first place? For fun?

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm asking what change is expected?

Everyone in this forum, be they willing to admit it or not, are aware you are a SDP basher. However, I do not blame you. You have after all a family to look after. If that means screwing the long-term interests of Singaporeans and that of your children, I guess that's their problem.

The least a political party does, with respect to its resources, the greatest the percentage of votes that party receives. I know its odd, but I suppose it has to do with one's self-worth.

Be that as it may, I'm not here to answer your silly questions, with malicious intent designed with the aim to distract attention from the central issue. But, in this case I am willing to make an exception, BUT only if you have the decency, which I doubt very much btw, to at least explain to me the best you can, what changes voting WP will produce.

If you do so, I will answer your question, wich is actually the easiest I have encountered here in SBF, as I know precisely what changes I am expecting for the long-term, not only the survival but the prosperity and good of the people of Singapore.

-

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer the person substance than their look. If you like tiger smile kind of person, than PAP probably is your choice.

Which reminds me... LTK has been an elected, non-PAP MP for over 20 years now. According to Sylvia's logic, LTK muct have had enough experience, one would think, with running a TC and honing his parliamentary debating skills. The latter, after all these years, still leaves much to be desired. Why hasn't LTK been able to achieve the so-called "critical mass" after all these years? Exactly how many non-PAP, WP MPs does the WP need in order to achieve "critical mass"? For literally nothing in return, except risks, is all we get in the end an insurance policy should PAP falter?

-