• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will WP contest in Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Chiam See Tong and KJ dropped out contesting in this town since they are still undecided until the last minute. Do you think it will be too easy for Wong Can't Sing and cronies with, again, a walk-over?

Since WP has so much resources to spare, Bishan-Toa Payoh is not too far from Hougan SMC, do you think WP will take up challenge and give Josephine Teo a run down in Toa Payoh-Bishan GRC?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those pappies are putting up a bold front to hide their fear of being challenged, especially pappies who had returned unopposed during the last GE. I still remember Zorro Lim cried on national TV on polling day when his GRC returned unopposed.

Apart from LKY, very few could stand the heat of Election. George Yeo was a pack of nerves during the last GE when WP was campaigning vigorously. Remember Ho Peng Kee aka Ho Panty ? Where was that ministerial composure when the temple incident broke out ?

I'm very sure MBT and WKS are peeing in their pants. I really hope LTK go AMK to fight PM head on.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Geroge Yeo team eventually win Ajunied by a solid 12% percent margin victory.

don't understand the "temple fiasco". was that so important? even if everybody associated with that temple voted against Ho, how much votes are that worth? are all Nee Soon constituents that temple worshipers?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really hope LTK go AMK to fight PM head on.

I still think the chance of winning Bishan-Toa Payoh is higher than AMK GRC. There are still many brain-washed old folks in AMK who think PAP is a saint. On the other hand, Bishan has a fair number of youngsters enough to swing vote for the opposition party. If this town is not contested, it will be a great lost for the people who wanted to vote and the likely chance that opposition party might win - remember Josephine Teo is not popular among the residents and her grassroot chairman "upskirts videos" incident irked many people. Not to mention Mas Selmat free undetected trip to malaysia under Can't Sing leadership.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't understand the "temple fiasco". was that so important? even if everybody associated with that temple voted against Ho, how much votes are that worth? are all Nee Soon constituents that temple worshipers?[/QUOTE]

You raised a valid point. How much are the temple votes worth? But it was enough to send LKY up north to appease the people there. Shanmugam and Ong Ah Heng also took part in pacifying the affected.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still think the chance of winning Bishan-Toa Payoh is higher than AMK GRC. There are still many brain-washed old folks in AMK who think PAP is a saint. On the other hand, Bishan has a fair number of youngsters enough to swing vote for the opposition party. If this town is not contested, it will be a great lost for the people who wanted to vote and the likely chance that opposition party might win - remember Josephine Teo is not popular among the residents and her grassroot chairman "upskirts videos" incident irked many people. Not to mention Mas Selmat free undetected trip to malaysia under Can't Sing leadership.

Between the two, WKS is more vulnerable. Somehow or other, old folks will vote LHL coz he is LKY's son. The older generation entrust their entire lives to the PAP coz they see no other option. They lack the education to meticulously scrutinise the MIW and all their flaws and greed. Hope the younger voters are more intelligent.