• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN, cheapo chow ahneh kpkb abt paying $2 for teh orh peng

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi Rajoo, go fuck dog lah, u dunno how to ask the price b4 u order arh? KNN do u know how expensive it is to sterilized ur cup after ahneh like u have drink it? KNN u not happy paying $2, cheng hu must look into it arh? GO FUCK A DOG LAH RAJOO! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

$2 for iced tea without milk at a coffee shop

ON TUESDAY, I ordered a glass of iced tea without milk at the New Hawa coffee shop in Selegie Road. When the waitress delivered the drink, she shocked me with the bill: $2.

As I paid up, I questioned the amount, which she agreed was pricey. I checked the price with another helper and she too replied that I was charged the correct amount. And how much was a canned soft drink? "$1.50," she replied.

Already displeased, I turned furious when I tasted the drink, which was sugar dissolved in water. When I complained to the waitress that the price was unusually high, and worse, the drink tasted like anything but tea, she summoned the boss.

A man who looked to be in his mid-40s turned up and I related to him what had transpired. He was not bothered about the pricing but said he would add more tea in my drink. When he returned with the drink, I asked him why his drink prices were so high, and he said all prices were going up.

Why is a coffee shop charging $2 for a drink that should cost at most $1.20? I hope the relevant authorities will look into this matter.

Jaykumar Rajoo

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB Ah Neh, no money still wanna drink tea outside. Shud make his own tea at home! CB!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi Rajoo, go fuck dog lah, u dunno how to ask the price b4 u order arh? KNN do u know how expensive it is to sterilized ur cup after ahneh like u have drink it? KNN u not happy paying $2, cheng hu must look into it arh? GO FUCK A DOG LAH RAJOO! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

$2 for iced tea without milk at a coffee shop

ON TUESDAY, I ordered a glass of iced tea without milk at the New Hawa coffee shop in Selegie Road. When the waitress delivered the drink, she shocked me with the bill: $2.

As I paid up, I questioned the amount, which she agreed was pricey. I checked the price with another helper and she too replied that I was charged the correct amount. And how much was a canned soft drink? "$1.50," she replied.

Already displeased, I turned furious when I tasted the drink, which was sugar dissolved in water. When I complained to the waitress that the price was unusually high, and worse, the drink tasted like anything but tea, she summoned the boss.

A man who looked to be in his mid-40s turned up and I related to him what had transpired. He was not bothered about the pricing but said he would add more tea in my drink. When he returned with the drink, I asked him why his drink prices were so high, and he said all prices were going up.

Why is a coffee shop charging $2 for a drink that should cost at most $1.20? I hope the relevant authorities will look into this matter.

Jaykumar Rajoo

Chao Cheebye Sinkie

Before you buy something, check the price.

Even a 1 year old kid knows to check if he is sucking on his mum or a dog's nipples.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking racists. If ching chong chang sinkie drink that all sing different song. Anyway Ah Neh got himself to blame. So many coffeeshops in that area around Rex cinema run by Ah Nehs must choose one run by Ah Tiongs who dun know how to make tea but know how to chop heads.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CCB Ah Neh, no money still wanna drink tea outside. Shud make his own tea at home! CB!

Hello COOLEO aka O.A, if courtesy really begins with you, shouldn't you be nicer instead of scolding CCB and CB in one short sentence?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question : You are trapped in a kopitiam with a chow ah neh and 5 glasses of teh orh peng . What do you do ?

Answer : Pee on the 5 glasses of teh orh peng and splash on the chow ah neh's face .

A

Admiral Motti

Coz local Chinese gals do not want Ah Beng (NS) sperm. Therefore he has to come up with other creative use for it; e.g.: milk substitute for tea. :biggrin:
-
Coz local Chinese gals do not want smelly, dark skin Ah nehs who will back stab and even kill their own kind. Therefore these Ah Nehs have to come up with other creative ideas like painting themselves white but they can't escape the foul stench from a distance. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coz local Chinese gals do not want smelly, dark skin Ah nehs who will back stab and even kill their own kind. Therefore these Ah Nehs have to come up with other creative ideas like painting themselves white but they can't escape the foul stench from a distance. :biggrin:

I read this from probably KNNBCCB....

Q: What is the difference between an ah neh and a can of shit?

A: The can