Thread: KNN, cheapo chow ahneh kpkb abt paying $2 for teh orh peng

My Reputation Points: 279 / Power: 6

Default KNN, cheapo chow ahneh kpkb abt paying $2 for teh orh peng

oi Rajoo, go fuck dog lah, u dunno how to ask the price b4 u order arh? KNN do u know how expensive it is to sterilized ur cup after ahneh like u have drink it? KNN u not happy paying $2, cheng hu must look into it arh? GO FUCK A DOG LAH RAJOO!

$2 for iced tea without milk at a coffee shop

ON TUESDAY, I ordered a glass of iced tea without milk at the New Hawa coffee shop in Selegie Road. When the waitress delivered the drink, she shocked me with the bill: $2.

As I paid up, I questioned the amount, which she agreed was pricey. I checked the price with another helper and she too replied that I was charged the correct amount. And how much was a canned soft drink? "$1.50," she replied.

Already displeased, I turned furious when I tasted the drink, which was sugar dissolved in water. When I complained to the waitress that the price was unusually high, and worse, the drink tasted like anything but tea, she summoned the boss.

A man who looked to be in his mid-40s turned up and I related to him what had transpired. He was not bothered about the pricing but said he would add more tea in my drink. When he returned with the drink, I asked him why his drink prices were so high, and he said all prices were going up.

Why is a coffee shop charging $2 for a drink that should cost at most $1.20? I hope the relevant authorities will look into this matter.

Jaykumar Rajoo
    My blacklisted retailers at Sim Lim Square:

1. Newstead
    2. MC2
    3. CH2
    4. PC Dreams
    5. Nubox
    6. @Notebook.com.sg
    7. SLR Pro
    8. Ray Technology Development

* Avoid all shops at level 1, 2 and 3.
    * For new computers, shop at level 4. For pc components, shop at level 5 and 6. For 2nd-hand computers, shop at level 6.
    * For fake branded watches and iPad, look for Alamaking in this forum

My Reputation Points: 565 / Power: 8

Default Re: KNN, cheapo chow ahneh kpkb abt paying $2 for teh orh peng

CCB Ah Neh, no money still wanna drink tea outside. Shud make his own tea at home! CB!

Courtesy begins with me

My Reputation Points: 23 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by BusNo64 View Post
    oi Rajoo, go fuck dog lah, u dunno how to ask the price b4 u order arh? KNN do u know how expensive it is to sterilized ur cup after ahneh like u have drink it? KNN u not happy paying $2, cheng hu must look into it arh? GO FUCK A DOG LAH RAJOO!

$2 for iced tea without milk at a coffee shop

ON TUESDAY, I ordered a glass of iced tea without milk at the New Hawa coffee shop in Selegie Road. When the waitress delivered the drink, she shocked me with the bill: $2.

As I paid up, I questioned the amount, which she agreed was pricey. I checked the price with another helper and she too replied that I was charged the correct amount. And how much was a canned soft drink? "$1.50," she replied.

Already displeased, I turned furious when I tasted the drink, which was sugar dissolved in water. When I complained to the waitress that the price was unusually high, and worse, the drink tasted like anything but tea, she summoned the boss.

A man who looked to be in his mid-40s turned up and I related to him what had transpired. He was not bothered about the pricing but said he would add more tea in my drink. When he returned with the drink, I asked him why his drink prices were so high, and he said all prices were going up.

Why is a coffee shop charging $2 for a drink that should cost at most $1.20? I hope the relevant authorities will look into this matter.

Jaykumar Rajoo
    Chao Cheebye Sinkie

Before you buy something, check the price.

Even a 1 year old kid knows to check if he is sucking on his mum or a dog's nipples.

My Reputation Points: 279 / Power: 6

Quote Originally Posted by cooleo View Post
    CCB Ah Neh, no money still wanna drink tea outside. Shud make his own tea at home! CB!
    if i am the coffeeshop owner, i will add some dog sperm inside his drink LOL
    My blacklisted retailers at Sim Lim Square:

1. Newstead
    2. MC2
    3. CH2
    4. PC Dreams
    5. Nubox
    6. @Notebook.com.sg
    7. SLR Pro
    8. Ray Technology Development

* Avoid all shops at level 1, 2 and 3.
    * For new computers, shop at level 4. For pc components, shop at level 5 and 6. For 2nd-hand computers, shop at level 6.
    * For fake branded watches and iPad, look for Alamaking in this forum

My Reputation Points: 23 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by BusNo64 View Post
    if i am the coffeeshop owner, i will add some dog sperm inside his drink LOL
    You are fucking gross

Why add your own sperm to the tea?

My Reputation Points: 42 / Power: 7

Fucking racists. If ching chong chang sinkie drink that all sing different song. Anyway Ah Neh got himself to blame. So many coffeeshops in that area around Rex cinema run by Ah Nehs must choose one run by Ah Tiongs who dun know how to make tea but know how to chop heads.

My Reputation Points: 394 / Power: 7

I'm sure the stallowner added some pee into the drink before giving it back to the cheapo

My Reputation Points: 997 / Power: 6

Quote Originally Posted by cooleo View Post
    Hello COOLEO aka O.A, if courtesy really begins with you, shouldn't you be nicer instead of scolding CCB and CB in one short sentence?

My Reputation Points: 4577 / Power: 14

Question : You are trapped in a kopitiam with a chow ah neh and 5 glasses of teh orh peng . What do you do ?

Answer : Pee on the 5 glasses of teh orh peng and splash on the chow ah neh's face .
    I have 3 balls. 1 is erection's.

My Reputation Points: 6905 / Power: 21

$2 can surf 1hour 30 mins in lanshop right Cheapfuck BusNo64? LOL
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

My Reputation Points: 22 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ivebert View Post
    Why add your own sperm to the tea?

Coz local Chinese gals do not want Ah Beng (NS) sperm. Therefore he has to come up with other creative use for it; e.g.: milk substitute for tea.

-
    "The root cause of minorities being left behind is a result of dysfunctional families."
    - Goh Meng Seng, Sec-Gen, National Solidarity Party; 15 Feb 2010.

-----------------------
    "Whether you like it or not, we will need more Malays or Indian candidates in order to field more Chinese candidates. Without them you cannot contest more GRCs."
    - Goh Meng Seng, Sec-Gen, National Solidarity Party; TOC; 27 Oct 2010.

Admiral Motti Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_people View Post
    Coz local Chinese gals do not want Ah Beng (NS) sperm. Therefore he has to come up with other creative use for it; e.g.: milk substitute for tea.
    -
    Coz local Chinese gals do not want smelly, dark skin Ah nehs who will back stab and even kill their own kind. Therefore these Ah Nehs have to come up with other creative ideas like painting themselves white but they can't escape the foul stench from a distance.

My Reputation Points: 3109 / Power: 15

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_people View Post

-

Poor shit skin all cos a fellow skin couldn't afford 2 bucks you had to come up with something lame like this.

My Reputation Points: 565 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Motti View Post
    Coz local Chinese gals do not want smelly, dark skin Ah nehs who will back stab and even kill their own kind. Therefore these Ah Nehs have to come up with other creative ideas like painting themselves white but they can't escape the foul stench from a distance.
    I read this from probably KNNBCCB....

Q: What is the difference between an ah neh and a can of shit?

A: The can

Courtesy begins with me

Thread Information