• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Okay, time to own up. Did you vote for PAP during last GE ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that many are singing in chorus that they want PAP out. But who exactly are this group of people ? If they're just hardcore opposition supporters who have always voted for opposition, then I'm afraid there is not going to be much improvement come next GE.

I'd be very interested to listen to grouses from people who voted for PAP in all their lives or at least in the last GE 2006, but have since 'seen the light' and will vote for opposition. This group will represent the forthcoming vote swing from PAP to opposition.

Are you one of them ?

For me, I voted for SDA in the last GE.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I voted for NSP (CCK) last 2 elections.
this GE I will take a photo of my vote and show here. :biggrin:

what if take photo kenna caught how?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I voted for NSP (CCK) last 2 elections.
this GE I will take a photo of my vote and show here. :biggrin:

what if take photo kenna caught how?

Good idea. Nobody is supposed to peep into the booth, right ? So before the officer catches you, you catch him for peeping your vote which is supposed to be secret.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good idea. Nobody is supposed to peep into the booth, right ? So before the officer catches you, you catch him for peeping your vote which is supposed to be secret.

last time I voted in an "open" booth, not really that covered.

HP camera sound can hear in fairly quiet election hall, think when I take a pic, will cough loudly.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SL in Aljunied last GE and needless to say, SL again. Previously voted once. Spoilt vote. No other chance coz always not contested previously. If now dogs and cats standing for GE, will vote them too! Dogs are loyal, cats are friendly. They are not traitors.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch out for people whom you think are opposition friendly or at least appeared to be critics of PAP but have not come in to say who they voted for in the last GE.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Important thing is who you vote in this coming election.

Past election, no issue, let's move on

It's important because it establishes a voting pattern.

You will be surprised that many critics of the PAP in this forum voted for PAP in the past and will vote for PAP in this coming GE.