• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ch8 PRC news reader neber wear bra, zaogeng on TV

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah, can see two tiny sharp tits poking thru her thin blouse..
happy0204.gif
happy0204.gif

happy0204.gif
happy0204.gif

Distracted from news because Ch 8 presenter looked like she 'wasn't wearing bra'

distracted_from_news_because_ch_8_presenter_looked_like-thumbnail.jpg

media2jpg1300679777951-data.jpg

STOMPer ELLC said he was distracted from the news on Channel 8 yesterday evening (Mar 20) because he thought the news presenter looked like she was not wearing a bra.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was watching the Channel 8 6.30pm news to find out more about Japan's situation when I chanced upon this disturbing scene.

"I was distracted by the news reporter as it seems that she was not wearing a bra.

"I did not manage to pay attention to what she was saying."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stompers are really morons. It is obvious that those were pleats of the top. The boobs would have to sag like an 80 year old's tits to be at that level.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, what a loser man!
2. whether they are tits or what, does it really matter?
3. she looks good and must present well, that matter most, right!
4. sheep really eating full, nothing to do or what.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stomp is really the government's tool to show that the internet is filled with idiots and not to be taken seriously. sad.