• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thread of the Day: CHIO BU at beach (safe for work)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Full Moon Party @ Tanjong Beach Club

110319tanjongbeach018jpg1300676129157-data.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wa lau wear so little and wan us to participate FULL MOON party.

dey wans us to show our true self?:eek::eek::eek:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro leo...me like the 2nd one...sweet....

full moon party - i expect to see at least 3/4 moon...LOL..otherwise its eclipse party LOL...moon covered...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like to visualise how these young chicks may look like when they grow old, very important for your sex life later in life. number 1 criteria for choosing a wife.:biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like to visualise how these young chicks may look like when they grow old, very important for your sex life later in life. number 1 criteria for choosing a wife.:biggrin:

Give you 2 choices :

you can choose super chio bu , but cannot make it in bed. or ...

not chio bu , but super Bedwoman ... which one you choose ? :o:biggrin::eek::rolleyes::wink:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
dilemma... itell you why. ever one chiobu, she refused to blow for me.initally, i thought can teach her how to do it but i was wrong,she got attitude in bed...:o:p

but i will still prefer chiobu cos now if no chio bu, i still have to imagine" other woman...:o:p:biggrin:

Give you 2 choices :

you can choose super chio bu , but cannot make it in bed. or ...

not chio bu , but super Bedwoman ... which one you choose ? :o:biggrin::eek::rolleyes::wink: