• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wake up Sillypore - sign of unhappiness

DiGeorge

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you notice that this year National Day not many ppls putting up National Flag.

At my HDB Block nobody hanging up the flag except 2 units in which I know they are RC members.

Wonder does this signals ppls are pissed off among other things, the 65 ERP Gantry, taxi fare up up up and many things also up :smile:

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno whether this signals show ppls are pissed off among other things.

maybe sum didnt put up becuz of laziness bah.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
those pappies dogs are running scare, they won't dare to call for an election in Jurong GRC becos even if they win, the margin would be significantly lower then the over 70% margin they got at the last election.. this would be a slap in the face for that clown prince....

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Set aside whether we happy or unhappy with garment... Tat bloody pc of rag so farking lek chek... Mus go buy frm dunno where, use 1-2 yr mus change coz if u don't, some mf will go take photo n post big big in Stomp say u disgrace Sinkapore, throw oso cnot anyhow throw mus go dunno where 2 throw... Fark lah lidat limpeh mai teow lah ann jua? :biggrin::biggrin::p:p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Set aside whether we happy or unhappy with garment... Tat bloody pc of rag so farking lek chek... Mus go buy frm dunno where, use 1-2 yr mus change coz if u don't, some mf will go take photo n post big big in Stomp say u disgrace Sinkapore, throw oso cnot anyhow throw mus go dunno where 2 throw... Fark lah lidat limpeh mai teow lah ann jua? :biggrin::biggrin::p:p

Alamak like you said already, throw away so lek chek then use at home as a piece of rag lor....once all worn and tattered throw inside rubbish bin also no one knows...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamak like you said already, throw away so lek chek then use at home as a piece of rag lor....once all worn and tattered throw inside rubbish bin also no one knows...

Cnot... Not safe... Wait they bring 2 lab n do DNA test trace bk 2 me how? :biggrin::p Dun buy no problem lor... The moni is much better 2 spend on Toto... :biggrin::biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cnot... Not safe... Wait they bring 2 lab n do DNA test trace bk 2 me how? :biggrin::p Dun buy no problem lor... The moni is much better 2 spend on Toto... :biggrin::biggrin:

oooops then lidat i better soak mine in bleach before i dump it in the rubbish so as to wipe off any traces of my DNA when I had used the flag as a rag to wipe mine and the gals cum after we bonk each other mad.....:p:p:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oooops then lidat i better soak mine in bleach before i dump it in the rubbish so as to wipe off any traces of my DNA when I had used the flag as a rag to wipe mine and the gals cum after we bonk each other mad.....:p:p:biggrin:

Jus out of curiosity... wat happen if we hang malaysia flag har? Got law say cnot onot? Pls dun ask me to try 1st then post fr hor... I ain't no hero u noe... kekeke :p:p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Ms u got read paper or not...

got one pighead chicken brain person...suggested say should play national anthem in cinema before movie start wor.. say lidat then mean love singapore wor.. TIU....:rolleyes:

Fark lah lidat limpeh mai teow lah ann jua? :biggrin::biggrin::p:p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

got one pighead chicken brain person...suggested say should play national anthem in cinema before movie start wor.. say lidat then mean love singapore wor.. TIU....:rolleyes:

Sound familar... I tot oni Nazi do tat... :biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jus out of curiosity... wat happen if we hang malaysia flag har? Got law say cnot onot? Pls dun ask me to try 1st then post fr hor... I ain't no hero u noe... kekeke :p:p

like this?

mayflag.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
come to think of it, i've never thought of hanging the flag outside my place, or rather, my folks never thought of hanging the national flag... whereas you see our neighbors up north, they can happily fly their flag until the flag is soiled, torned and tattered, they'd still proudly fly it... shows how much they love their nation... :p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

:eek: i thought this type of thing maybe only in places like North Korea....they might as well suggest flashing pictures of the senile mental one and flash message across like "Singapore Floundering Father".....:biggrin: