• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Valentine's Day

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just had dinner with wife. Shared a spring chicken with fries and buns she bought from the hawker centre western foodstall for take-home and bottle of cheap red wine from NTUC. Total less than $30. I dug out an old candle from the drawer for the dining table. Voila! Valentine candlelight dinner! There's still some wine left as she's done with it and gone watching TV. I'll keep sipping it till the bottle's finished. Cheers! :biggrin:

Tonight Song Song to Jurong in bed... :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight Song Song to Jurong in bed... :biggrin:

That's the advantage of having a good wife. :cool:

But go Jurong for what? Our bed is our nest. :smile:

He everyday also song song kao jurong ...don't have to wait until today ...in fact maybe he buay song liao must find other woman to song ...:wink:

Find other woman for what? My wife is the best for me.

And yes, every day and any day can be Valentine for us.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's the advantage of having a good wife. :cool:

But go Jurong for what? Our bed is our nest. :smile:

Find other woman for what? My wife is the best for me.

And yes, every day and any day can be Valentine for us.

Congrats ..but sometimes buay sian meh ? Eat the same food everyday ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guess I'm just contented. I won't be so hypocrite to claim that I don't cast admiring glances at other pretty women but well, just for eye candy.

You are indeed a good husband .. Too bad I can't be like you ... :(

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not forgetting Hotels. And then condoms too. Those who don't use condoms, around end of year, hospital crowded with baby boom.

Not only baby boom. Potential mum-in-law may demand huge sum of $$$ if daughter kena shotgun. Kena baby still ok, don't teok disease.