• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kevlin tan wei lian - from hero to zero!

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
think he sang quite a few nice songs, some even better than the original singer. there is one "Da Hai" is very nice.

however, without looks, and he cant speak well... it is not easy to make it big in show biz.

I think it might be better for him to sing is pub or paino bar. Can earn more money. Show biz does not mean earn big bucks, most of them enter show biz failed after wasting a lot of time. One example is the kelly poon.

Poor Kelly :( she is better off work as flight stewardess.

He is no fight with 萧煌奇, although both are visually impaired.

No la.. I still support Wei Lian. He got talents too :p

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superstar no more

20110211.151223_110211-kelvintan.jpg

wahlaneh...
back to which mrt tunnel?:confused:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
interesting to see busno64 footnote:

My blacklisted retailers at Sim Lim Square:

1. Newstead
2. MC2
3. CH2
4. PC Dreams
5. Nubox
6. @Notebook.com.sg
7. SLR Pro
8. Ray Technology Development

* Avoid all shops at level 1, 2 and 3.
* For new computers, shop at level 4. For pc components, shop at level 5 and 6. For 2nd-hand computers, shop at level 6.
* For fake branded watches and iPad, look for Alamaking in this forum

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wei Lian need a good song to propel him to higher level like getting good results in his album sales and to win an award in Singapore Hit Award or Taiwan Hito Award.

Wei Lian have the look ..and in fact I would say he quite handsome as compared to other singers only that his record Co did not groom him further

There is one song that is quite popular now in mainland China & Taiwan sing by a blind singer - 你是我的眼

a blind singer is just a fad...............something new and unusual.................after a while, gone liao

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for his sake...............I sure hope the married fan didn't looked like Lee Wei Ling or Sun Ho or Abigail................otherwise totally not worth destroying his career over it.............:biggrin:

how to have sex with the blind man? does the woman need to guide his cock into her pussy as he cannot see the hole?