• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fucking cheebye disgraceful chow ahneh pee at the void deck!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking chow ahneh, bathe in condo jacuzzi, pee at hdb void deck, KNN really incorrigible! :mad::oIo:

foreign_worker_openly_pees_at_foot_of_block-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer STOMPer Jason saw this foreign worker peeing at the foot of Block 539 in Bukit Batok.

Said the STOMPer:

"On Feb 11 at about 6pm, I saw this foreign worker urinating in the open at the foot of Block 539 Bukit Batok Street 52.

"How uncivilised can this foreign worker be? I hope the the relevant agencies will educate these foreign workers when they come to Singapore, to warn them against things that they cannot do here."

Said the STOMPer:

"On Feb 11 at about 6pm, I sww this foreign worker urinating in the open at the foot of Block 539 Bukit Batok Street 52.

"How uncivilised can this foreign worker be? I hope the the relevant agencies will educate these foreign workers when they come to Singapore, to warn them against things that they cannot do here."

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha, ha, ha. That is a rabid shit skin dog. If you go round all the HDB void decks and look at all the pillars, most of them are stained with urine. I was wondering how cum SGP so many dogs. Now I know why, including those that worship the lightning symbol.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking chow ahneh, bathe in condo jacuzzi, pee at hdb void deck, KNN really incorrigible! :mad::oIo:

foreign_worker_openly_pees_at_foot_of_block-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer STOMPer Jason saw this foreign worker peeing at the foot of Block 539 in Bukit Batok.

When you import these workers from 3rd world, you import their 3rd world manners and habits as well. Everyone know this except those retarded MIWs.

Also, stomper Jason should have go fuck that Indian there and then. If Jason kept quiet and wait for others to do the job, then he is as guilty as that Indian. There will be no social justice when everyone turns a blind eye.

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you import these workers from 3rd world, you import their 3rd world manners and habits as well. Everyone know this except those retarded MIWs.

Also, stomper Jason should have go fuck that Indian there and then. If Jason kept quiet and wait for others to do the job, then he is as guilty as that Indian. There will be no social justice when everyone turns a blind eye.

So you want to f**k the Indian FT? What about the home-grown Singapore HDB dwelling dog owner who brings his/her dog to pee in the void deck? Is letting your dog pee any better than letting the FT workers pee? Be consistent!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid stomper. Since take photo please take another photo with clear face so NEA have proof. That company employ him sure sack him for the shamful act.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am awaiting the advice on what to do if I am stuck with an ah neh and five poisonous snakes with only a revolver.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo, he is a foreign talent mah. No need to be so angry otherwise PAP said we don't want to integrate with him.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am awaiting the advice on what to do if I am stuck with an ah neh and five poisonous snakes with only a revolver.

Paiseh...

Q: You are stucked at Block 539 with a revolver, an Ah Neh and five poisonous snakes. What do you do?

A: Shoot the Ah Neh six times

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2403979826_e1ea437281.jpg

The cheebye ah nehs can bath at ganges river so whats is peeing at the void deck?? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you want to f**k the Indian FT? What about the home-grown Singapore HDB dwelling dog owner who brings his/her dog to pee in the void deck? Is letting your dog pee any better than letting the FT workers pee? Be consistent!

Is the Indian FT a dog? Use your brain!

Also, yes. If I see the owner or the maid letting their dog shit or pee on concrete in the void deck, I will speak my mind. If the dog pees on grass or tree, then I have no issue. If you don't want to stand your ground to make the change, then don't blame others for not changing because no one will.