• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why sg companies will lose out to overseas companies..

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why sg companies will lose out to overseas companies is that the singapore government does not provide as many grants to private companies as many other countries around the world.

In fact, the grants which the singapore govt provides to companies must be repaid unlike grants from other countries' governments who doesn't care about recouping their money from you as long as you give the money to companies and citizens of that particular country...

and the worst thing about the singapore government is that.. those suckers will steal your idea before it ever takes shape..

i am glad that my company is not stationed in singapore.. what a nightmare that will be..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore company bought Queensland Sugar, so now exposed to Yasi.
QLD 2.1 mil tonnes of raw sugar annual production at stake.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why sg companies will lose out to overseas companies is that the singapore government does not provide as many grants to private companies as many other countries around the world...

Frankly speaking, I think grant is not an issue. My problem with SG govt is.. their involvement in revenue generating companies. From NTUC Fairprice (killed all the minimart in the 80s) to Singtel & Starhub, etc.. whatever makes money, you can see SG govt involvement..