• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC nude model kena molested by camera man

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehe, camera man buay tahan after a few camera shot, go up to the prc nude model and molest, when she resist, he slapped and insulted her...bloody bastard! how can treat my meimei like dat !!! :mad::oIo:

<embed src="http://www.tudou.com/v/Y5nt7AhS-bw/v.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="opaque" width="480" height="400"></embed>

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC men are barbarian la.. have some money act like big fuck :mad:

This nude model mei mei should follow Singapore men....

We also have the money & we will treat you much better :biggrin:

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC all like that. torture animals, bully the weak.

when such cases come to light those PRC netizens will KBKB. but so many cases flow out non stop like water...

i bet all of them act disgusted but all secretly partake in such actions. just that most are smart enough not to record/upload online.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not that I black-hearted. This PRC bitch deserve to be fuck by any man that can be present at the scene. :oIo:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that I black-hearted. This PRC bitch deserve to be fuck by any man that can be present at the scene. :oIo:

Why? Just because she stripped for the camera so she must get fucked by the cameraman?

Anyway, what happened? Did the cameraman kanna jailed or something?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why? Just because she stripped for the camera so she must get fucked by the cameraman?

Anyway, what happened? Did the cameraman kanna jailed or something?

Eh, she needs to be pussy-robbed by being hiao lo .Equivalent to some rich fella displaying $ in front of the poor and desperate deserved to be robbed .

I guessed maybe the cameraman could have been beaten by some PRC SS by now. Loose prc woman get link to SS quite commonly.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
china gal deserve it too. see how they come here and cheat local ah peh and con local man into marrying them and ask for half of the asset.

haha... actually is the ah peh and local man only so stupid kena being cheated... :rolleyes:

Rule No. 1 : A man should not hit a woman.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh, she needs to be pussy-robbed by being hiao lo .Equivalent to some rich fella displaying $ in front of the poor and desperate deserved to be robbed .

I guessed maybe the cameraman could have been beaten by some PRC SS by now. Loose prc woman get link to SS quite commonly.

Here's also one observation that i made. In a hypothetical situation if the camerman wasn't a chinaman but a man from some other race. Somehow the ppl condemning this cameraman for raping her won't be doing it but blame the girl instead.

It's really true. Like nobody says anything when a keling beats his wife but yet if a chinese does it it's wrong.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl is asking for it. She should not have accepted any job that requires her to parade herself in nude happily.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha... actually is the ah peh and local man only so stupid kena being cheated... :rolleyes:

Rule No. 1 : A man should not hit a woman.

Bro I Agreed that .. But some woman yaya know that men dare not hit them or don't want to him them and they started to get violent themselves ... Those women deserved kena hit ..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no need to hit a woman unless she becomes dangerous or even murderous, e.g. using weapons, then that's in self-defence and survival nothing to do with man or woman.