• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My aunty ask me why muslim always shout "GOD IS GREAT." when protesting.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Yesterday evening,while having cookies n ponkam at my aunty place,i switch on her tv to watch CNN because i'm quite interested in the event that is unfolding in the arab world,the whole lot of us was watching the protest that is happening all over the arab world including msia..
suddenly my aunty out of curiosity ask me this question..
why do the muslims when they protest must shout GOD IS GREAT!
i really dun know how to explain and was lost for words..the only answer i can think of is i told her that goes like this..well..these muslims protesters simply lack knowledge and education..i mean where in the world can you find
crazy people(terrorists,sucide bombers,showing live on tv to the world cutting off innocent civilian head..etc)who kill and shout in the name of GOD..
right..only human with lack of knoledge and education will do this silly thing right..she nod her head..ya quite true..she look at all the kids who are watching and remind them to study hard because the future belong to those that have knowledge and education.

Take a look at our country or ISRAEL,its just a tiny dot surrounded by friendly neighbours,can you imagine what will becoming of us if our friendly neighbours are run by very knowledgeable and high IQ leaders,we will be BBQ financially and economically...we need to have knowledge and high IQ to run a country not through silly protest and the oppo party in this comming election must field highly knowledgeable opposition candidates someone like david marshall not some driver or maintenance officer which the oppo field in the past election.
do you guys agree that knowledge and education is the important.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If really so great, they will be song song sitting on a leather couch, with aircon on at full blast, maid come massage back and watching the protests on 50inch HDTV liao!

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion is the opium of the masses indeed. People who take their religions seriously are seriously problematic.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think its a motivator slogan. Just like the gangster shouting their numbers. They feel soooo great. Anyway, all these religion are mass weapon of destruction.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think its a motivator slogan. Just like the gangster shouting their numbers. They feel soooo great. Anyway, all these religion are mass weapon of destruction.

no...the same ONE gave them Hosni Mubarak, don't you forget they thank the ONE everyday...now they are thanking, for Mubarak removal...:wink:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
They are humans and they fear death and uncertainty after all.

I feel they just put the blame on everyone else,the world and the system for their failure...poor GOD..he is just being use as a pawn or scapegoat in everything..even our dear Leeder blame GOD for the singapore flood..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better not talk about this topic.

If you ask scroobal and co he will find a way to blame chinese ppl for it. If anyone dares to complain he's an asshole.

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, Mr Jah ..
you seemed to be giving the same type of response everytime

like a broken record leh