• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Census 2010 新加坡人口普查: 土生"居民"只剩 50+% SG-born "Residents" left!

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
wendyneo

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SmO4ggy1j9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
wendyneo

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SmO4ggy1j9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now that the FAP have mandate from the PAP dogs, foreign talents importations of up to 1.5 Million more is imminent. And I am sure some of the PRs who have been staying in SGP for more than 5 years will be awarded Citizenship, and not to mention thos fast track Singaporean Citizens who have spent only SGD 1 Million to invest in SGP and obtain Citizenship...

When you walk around your neighbourhood, and if you notice that there are many private Housing Estates, don't make the mistakes of thinking that those Private Leasehold 999 years apartments are built for you Singaporeans... simply because you cannot afford them... average pricing is from SGD 750,000 till more than millions...

Now true born Singaporeans cannot even afford a HDB...

So, why are there so many 999 years leasehold being built? I urge you thinking Singaporeans to think about this...

The electorates are being systematically diluted... and there are some PAP dogs that have not awaken to the fact...

From my viewpoints, by 2016, the PAP dogs will be more than the electorates who were born and bred in Singapore.

I will not be surprised that there are many foreign thrash that are reading this article... I am only sad that our chance to put at least 30 seats for Opposition is over... now our only hope is pinned to the 6 strong Workers Party Member of Parliament...

Dear Low Thia Khiang, and Workers Party Members of Parliament, Please Speak for Singaporeans... not just for your Aljunied GRC / Hougang SMC... speak for the nation... We support you!