• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cheebye drunk chow ahneh causing a nuisance at jln besar hawker centre

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, fuckin chow drunk ahneh just lay on the floor and sleep there...if i am one of the hawkers, i will pour hot boiling oil on him....fuckin ahneh! :mad::oIo:

Drunk man sleeps on the floor at Jalan Besar food centre

drunk_man_sleeps_on_the_floor_at_food_centre-thumbnail.jpg

This man walked up to where STOMPer kuhapipi and her husband were having dinner at Jalan Besar hawker centre and promptly lay down to sleep on the floor, leaving them quite stunned.

STOMPer kuhapipi describes the incident:

"I was having dinner with my hubby at Jalan Besar hawker centre when this man came out of nowhere to near our table and lay down to sleep.

"According to the hawkers there he was always drunk!"

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Q: You are trapped in a pit hole with a revolver, an Ah Neh and five poisonous snakes. What do you do?

A: Shoot the Ah Neh six times.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, fuckin chow drunk ahneh just lay on the floor and sleep there...if i am one of the hawkers, i will pour hot boiling oil on him....fuckin ahneh! :mad::oIo:

Drunk man sleeps on the floor at Jalan Besar food centre

drunk_man_sleeps_on_the_floor_at_food_centre-thumbnail.jpg

This man walked up to where STOMPer kuhapipi and her husband were having dinner at Jalan Besar hawker centre and promptly lay down to sleep on the floor, leaving them quite stunned.

STOMPer kuhapipi describes the incident:

"I was having dinner with my hubby at Jalan Besar hawker centre when this man came out of nowhere to near our table and lay down to sleep.

"According to the hawkers there he was always drunk!"

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that he has the money to get drunk. Some of those cb losers are so fucked up that they can only afford 1 can of cheap beer from Ntuc everyday.