• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even non-Chinese are falling for the charms of China Dolls

E

E.Honda

Friday January 21, 2011

By CHAN LI LEEN
[email protected]

IPOH: It’s not only Chinese men who are falling for the charms of the so-called China Dolls, the bane of many wives. Perak Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir said even Indian and Malay men are now also looking for these women for company.

“This is happening in my own constituency,” said Dr Zambry, who is Pangkor state assemblyman, adding that the problem, presumed to have affected only Chinese families, had made its way into the homes of other races.

Dr Zambry was referring to reports of these Chinese nationals entering the country, first as tourists and then working illegally as guest relations officers at nightspots or masseuses in massage parlours. There had been numerous complaints about husbands spending a lot of time – and money – on these women who reportedly also offer sex services.

“I know it is not only a problem faced by Chinese wives,” Dr Zambry told single mothers at a “Cookies of Love” care project by Perak Wanita MCA here yesterday.

However, he promised the state government would do its best to resolve the problem through its Perak Amanjaya Development Plan, which is the state blueprint to revive Perak’s past glory.

“Development and progress starts from the family, and this is what our Perak Amanjaya transformation plan is based on,” said Dr Zambry, who later distributed angpows, goodies and cookies baked by Wanita MCA members to 120 single mothers and their children.

In her speech, Deputy Women, Family and Community Deve_lopment Minister Heng Seai Kie said according to a census carried out in 2000, Perak had the highest number of single mothers in the country after Selangor.

“I do not know what this means. Perhaps, husbands in Perak are more cheeky,” she joked. Asked if he felt it was the case, Dr Zambry said it was likely due to Perak having a large population, which is nearly 2.4 million.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Friday January 21, 2011

By CHAN LI LEEN
[email protected]

IPOH: It’s not only Chinese men who are falling for the charms of the so-called China Dolls, the bane of many wives. Perak Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir said even Indian and Malay men are now also looking for these women for company.

“This is happening in my own constituency,” said Dr Zambry, who is Pangkor state assemblyman, adding that the problem, presumed to have affected only Chinese families, had made its way into the homes of other races.

Dr Zambry was referring to reports of these Chinese nationals entering the country, first as tourists and then working illegally as guest relations officers at nightspots or masseuses in massage parlours. There had been numerous complaints about husbands spending a lot of time – and money – on these women who reportedly also offer sex services.

“I know it is not only a problem faced by Chinese wives,” Dr Zambry told single mothers at a “Cookies of Love” care project by Perak Wanita MCA here yesterday.

However, he promised the state government would do its best to resolve the problem through its Perak Amanjaya Development Plan, which is the state blueprint to revive Perak’s past glory.

“Development and progress starts from the family, and this is what our Perak Amanjaya transformation plan is based on,” said Dr Zambry, who later distributed angpows, goodies and cookies baked by Wanita MCA members to 120 single mothers and their children.

In her speech, Deputy Women, Family and Community Deve_lopment Minister Heng Seai Kie said according to a census carried out in 2000, Perak had the highest number of single mothers in the country after Selangor.

“I do not know what this means. Perhaps, husbands in Perak are more cheeky,” she joked. Asked if he felt it was the case, Dr Zambry said it was likely due to Perak having a large population, which is nearly 2.4 million.

PRC gals are just incredible. If Ipoh gals lose this battle, need I say more? Ipoh girls are well-known for their beauty, gentleness etc etc. And yet are now threatened.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC gals are just incredible. If Ipoh gals lose this battle, need I say more? Ipoh girls are well-known for their beauty, gentleness etc etc. And yet are now threatened.

How long ago did you see the Ipoh girls now? What is the youngest age of the Ipoh girls you've seen recently? Are you talking about those aunties in their 40s now? :smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How long ago did you see the Ipoh girls now? What is the youngest age of the Ipoh girls you've seen recently? Are you talking about those aunties in their 40s now? :smile:

Beauty, charm and gentleness all in their DNA. Fyi, I was in Ipoh 2-3 months ago. Even aunties in their 40s look good.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmmm ipoh girls know a few mudland girls but don't think they come from ipoh.

Btw does it include malay, keling gals from ipoh?

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

40 years ago, when I was in my mid 20s, I remember meeting a few Ipoh girls....wow they were really beautiful...like angels.

Then about 5 years ago I visited Ipoh......very disappointed. Maybe my taste has changed or I am married, but hardly any of those girls or ladies pleases my eye.

Sad to miss those fair skill Cantonese beautiful angels....gone with the wind.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beauty, charm and gentleness all in their DNA. Fyi, I was in Ipoh 2-3 months ago. Even aunties in their 40s look good.
Oh those aunties in their forties still look good but not those in their 20s? :eek:

40 years ago, when I was in my mid 20s, I remember meeting a few Ipoh girls....wow they were really beautiful...like angels.

Then about 5 years ago I visited Ipoh......very disappointed. Maybe my taste has changed or I am married, but hardly any of those girls or ladies pleases my eye.

Sad to miss those fair skill Cantonese beautiful angels....gone with the wind.

What does being married have to do with how beautiful the other girls look like? Don't understand. :confused:

So which dialect groups had the prettiest girls in the past few decades?

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Chinese gals can be just as much as the Ipoh gals. China so big, so many people. just 0.1% good gals would make the impact liao.

do agree on the Ipoh gals though.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I know how long is the drive to Ipoh from Tuas?

May I know are there any short time hotels in Ipoh?

May I know the favourite hangouts of Ipoh Chio bu in Ipoh?

After reading this thread, I decide to head to Ipoh for a one week holiday alone. Even if I dont have luck with Ipoh girls, I know those prettier PRCs chicks wont let me off. I have nothing but tons of CPF.

From Tuas, approx 7 hrs. No idea where, but am sure they have short time hotels there. Was there to visit old friend. No idea where the hangout place is for local chio bu.

There are many PRC meimeis all over the place. They congregate at kpts there and there are some who will sit with you under the trees.

I am just surprised this issue was raised only recently. PRC meimeis invaded Ipoh at least 2-3 years ago.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Very true, I know a few Ipoh (or Perak) girls in Singapore. Generally they are fairer and prettier and more demure. Even those in their 20s.

My wife was also from Malaysia but not from Ipoh!!

:(:(

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh those aunties in their forties still look good but not those in their 20s? :eek:

What does being married have to do with how beautiful the other girls look like? Don't understand. :confused:

So which dialect groups had the prettiest girls in the past few decades?

If 40s still look good, it is only natural those in their 20s look and taste better. Char bors and wine not same same.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true, I know a few Ipoh (or Perak) girls in Singapore. Generally they are fairer and prettier and more demure. Even those in their 20s.

My wife was also from Malaysia but not from Ipoh!!

:(:(

Bro, very paiseh must ask you for a favour. Any sis-in-law available? Just joking.