• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life of a Singaporean

punter888

Alfrescian
Loyal
38 this year. Married with 2 kids. Wife very beautiful when I met her. Now fat and ugly. Refused to go on diet. Refused to go dentist to fix missing teeth. double chin plus double tummy. More interested in Mahjong than me. :biggrin:

wah bro mine oso same same growing more and more like typical ah soh,somemore can take supper but after that she will take those diet pills eg.xenical.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Geylang Cheongster
If your wife adopts this attituce, you should just fuck care her and go on with your chionging or get yourself a gf or a few gfs.
Women are that are not worth keeping the marriage vows for. But be discreet and safe.

jw5

Loyal
amadeus
What is your hobby? And why are you so interested in it?