• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Use Strong VPN to watch U.S shows?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are VPNs such as Strong VPN able to bypass those geographical ISP blocks when it comes to watching Amazon Videos on Demand / Hulu / Netflix etc?

CCB all the good shows only available for U.S ISPs.

V

Vultan

Oh strong VPN huh? Some peddler of that product will be here as soon as he sees your thread. Maybe you need my help to bump this thread up at 3am? :biggrin:

am55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are VPNs such as Strong VPN able to bypass those geographical ISP blocks when it comes to watching Amazon Videos on Demand / Hulu / Netflix etc?

hi there,
you r rite those sites r for us isp but sites like megavideo, videoweed, stage vu can watch us shows i hope you mean us tv shows here is the link and download also possible enjoy watching
http://www.moviewatch.in/?tv

jimmycroock

I don't think so restrictions like HULU plus should be solved with DNS Proxy but its not safe for online security. only for straming HULU you should consider to have some DNS Service instead VPN. but if you want to access US Netflix then you should try to get some fastest vpn service like expressvpn, its fastest and best vpn service provider for all times. have some great reviews about them read more best vpn for netflix here

Regard,
Jimmy

sandyroberts

Not all the VPNs are able to bypass the geographical restrictions especially after strong actions taken by netflix against VPN providers. But there are still available which provides you to access your favourites shows from anywhere in the world.

Google "best vpn for netflix"

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have stop watching US garbage for so long time already!

Promoting sex gays and violence!

There is no value associated with watching US trash!

See they are killing each other's every week!

WILLAM

yes! They can unblock any geo restriction. I use ivacy to watch netflix. I am currently residing in australia but there are some show only available on netflix us only. Try it.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good, no show guns and bullets no movies.

Scripts are all the same year in year out. If u live in countries ban guns u will not understand why they like to use guns to kill others as their favorite pass time with no ends in sight...

I have stop watching US garbage for so long time already!

Promoting sex gays and violence!

There is no value associated with watching US trash!

See they are killing each other's every week!