• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ahneh turn common corridor into a food factory...neighbour kpkb...LOL

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Turning his residence into a cottage industry!One would have thought that by now our world-class super-efficient super-vigilant HDB or town council have swung into action and issued him a stern warning.:biggrin::biggrin:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the spoil and pampered groups of people who belong to this century have never seen such thing in their life, the reason for this big huha....:o

Back in the 70s when we all live in Redhill, you can see all these kind of business done at the corridors. Those doing curry paste, those doing satay at home for husbands to sell at the hawker, those making kueh kueh to cash in for chinese new year/hari raya, all done at the corridors of those 1 room 1 living room flats. We just ignore when we passby. Have you even seen the coffee bean cooker on the charcoal stove? I bet you don't. The coffee powder that my mum used to buy at hawker centres, it was cooked right at the void deck. That was the nostalgic memories of Singapore then.

I can accept these because I have seen all these and the above is nothing because I am from that era. The only thing you can do is not complain or posting here but to point it out to the authorities lah...:wink:

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the spoil and pampered groups of people who belong to this century have never seen such thing in their life, the reason for this big huha....:o

Back in the 70s when we all live in Redhill, you can see all these kind of business done at the corridors. Those doing curry paste, those doing satay at home for husbands to sell at the hawker, those making kueh kueh to cash in for chinese new year/hari raya, all done at the corridors of those 1 room 1 living room flats. We just ignore when we passby. Have you even seen the coffee bean cooker on the charcoal stove? I bet you don't. The coffee powder that my mum used to buy at hawker centres, it was cooked right at the void deck. That was the nostalgic memories of Singapore then.

I can accept these because I have seen all these and the above is nothing because I am from that era. The only thing you can do is not complain or posting here but to point it out to the authorities lah...:wink:

Yes indeed, we are now back to being a third world country. But that's ok, Sinkies are used to living with all the screwing to control the unruly peasants instead of becoming a civilised society with a national identity. We have certainly rolled back a few decades of achievement in order to continue enriching a specific group of people.