• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF! prc woman take off her pants to wack police... LOL

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
china is really a fuckin weird country.....dis woman took off her pants to wack gong an....dis gong an can get injured and falls on the ground after being wack by her pants...LOL...donch tell me she put rocks on her pants to wack him arh?....LOL...somemore can lie on the floor like the injury damn serious....LOL...and the women...she look like those ugly pigs from the farms...LOL....china is really a fuckin weird country...:p:biggrin::oIo:

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/c50_1295049603"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/c50_1295049603" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis gong an can get injured and falls on the ground after being wack by her pants...LOL...donch tell me she put rocks on her pants to wack him arh?....LOL...somemore can lie on the floor like the injury damn serious....

Looks like she hit a vital spot on the nape of his neck....... dun need to use much force on this point..... just enough pressure on it can put a man to sleep. :biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good move by the Gong An to play died, avoid further beatings and get the woman arrested.

BTW, I honestly think it is the smell from her pants that floored him rather than the beatings with the pants.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That bitch is really crazy :eek:
Similar incident may happen in Sillypore soon due to the influx of PRC bitches :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Those damned chinks are nothing but troublemakers. The fact that they'll soon make up ¼ of the world population is absolutely horrifying. :eek:

The US should nuke the whole stupid country before it's too late.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those damned chinks are nothing but troublemakers. The fact that they'll soon make up ¼ of the world population is absolutely horrifying. :eek:

racist comments!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was so consumed by rage that she has lost her sense of decency. No shame at all. wtf! Hope this doesn't happen here!:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You may proceed to Gen Douglas MacArthur grave in Norfolk, Virginia & whisper had Harry S. Truman not removed you, you would have NUKED red China, & I would have been very happy!:biggrin:

J

Jabba the Hutt

Woman Takes Off Her Pants, Knocks Out Nanjing Traffic Officer

pantless-chinese-woman-attacks-traffic-officer-560x373.jpg

Fierce woman who took off her pants to whip a police officer sentenced to 8 months

This old lady is surnamed Chu, is 55-years-old this year, and is from Langxi County of Anhui province.

According to the old lady, both of her parents passed away when she was small, was raised by her paternal grandmother, later married, and gave birth to a son and daughter, but because she didn’t want to spend her entire life in her hometown farming, over 10 years ago she came to Nanjing to make a living.

Illiterate an without any skills, it was impossible to find a job, so she survived by picking up garbage and panhandling around the train station. Later, she met a 70-year-old elderly Nanjing man, and the two of them rented a place to live together.

Seeing that she had nothing to do, the old man bought her an electric tricycle, and she began operating as an illegal pedicab near the train station, each day able to earn a little money.

On 2010 August 3rd, around 12 noon, she was carrying three people heading towards Zhongyang North Road. When she reached the red traffic light at the Zhongyang North Road overpass and seeing that there weren’t many cars, she tried running the red light, and unexpectedly hit a man.

“He wanted compensation, I would only agree to paying him 2 RMB, so he called the police.” Very quickly, traffic police and security rushed to the scene, instructing them to return with them to the police station for mediation, but she was afraid her vehicle would be impounded and in her anxiety took off her denim jeans and began whipping the traffic officer with them.

Suddenly, when the pant leg hit the back of the traffic officer’s head, he passed out. Later diagnosis said that the traffic officer had a superficial injury to his head and a concussion.

“At the time, I was naked from the waist down, and a lot of people were looking on. The cop was a guy, and didn’t dare face me. I used this kind of method to threaten the traffic officer, so he wouldn’t be able to do his job.”

Only after her arrest did she know she had gotten herself in serious trouble. But during questioning she refused to give her details, even lying to police: “My family is all dead, all we have is a son and he is an idiot!” Only after the police investigated and discovered her real situation did she say that her lies were because she was afraid of her behavior embarrassing her family.

When the police found the old lady’s “husband”, he said, “She’s a stubborn person, rather surly, and quite fierce! Over the years, she’s rarely returned home.”

After the trial, this reporter was able to exchange a few words with the old lady in the detention room. When her behavior that day was brought up, she suddenly burst into tears, repeatedly saying that she was very sorry to that traffic officer.

“I didn’t mean to knock him out, hitting him was just to get him to leave, I didn’t think he would pass out, I’m sorry!” the old lady said while wiping her tears. She added that she has already realized her mistake, and after getting out will no longer wantonly hit people.

chinese-old-lady-took-off-pants-attacked-traffic-officer.jpg